I guess I can finally announce... :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Jen knew... I was almost going to crack up without telling anyone, so I told her.
smile.gif

I dream of that tummy tuck at the same time too, so you're not alone.

Boys are the greatest, and I will be sooo happy with another boy... BUT part of me is really starting to want a girl. I found the most gorgeous dress at baby gap when I was there last week, and I seriously considered buying it in next year's size, if I were to have a girl. That would have seriously jinxed me though, so I put it back and walked away. Now I think I jinxed myself just for looking at it. It truly doesn't matter though, as long as they're healthy.
smile.gif

Sorry I missed this, I just want to say congrats Bella! Keep us posted!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I made a ticker, thanks Aquilah!
Thanks Shelley!
smile.gif

You're more than welcome sweetie! Make sure you keep us updated every step of the way too!

Ugh, I hate late-night hunger pains and cravings. I don't want to eat... but I won't be able to sleep if i don't eat what I want. Unless I can coax myself into wanting something else. I'm not a big fan of eggs, but that's what I want now, a scrambled egg.

mmm... my favorite is eggs benedict, and my bf does a great job making them. everything i read in the sandwich thread i craved, but lunch meat is bad...

i ate some dry cereal. blah!

Ugh... I'm sooo sick. Crappy cold, and really bad sore throat that is killing me. Can't take much of anything, that's the sucky part.

On a personal note, my bf's sister found out she was pregnant a little over a week ago. Yesterday she was having major pains and went to the ER... They thought it was something else (I forget what) so she went home. As soon as she got home she fainted. She got rushed back to the hospital... she miscarried. She had an ectopic pregnancy... one of her tubes ruptured. So sad. She had to have surgery to remove one of her ovaries, and the ruptured tube. I feel so bad for her.
frown.gif

Back