Sign in to follow this  
colormeup

Whats your style?

Lol, I have to agree with your 'I'm expensive and you can't afford me' look. I have a habit of finding expensive clothes (I especially love finding name brand boots and jeans) in second hand store like Platos Closet. I found a really expensive pair of Seven For All Mankind jeans there once. But when it boils down to it I like a chic but slightly edgy style. I'm a huge boot and heel person, and I've bought sweater leggings for all my dresses so I can winterize them (love my dresses, I'd be lost all winter if I couldn't wear them). I've been kind of big into floral prints lately too. 

I love traditional looks, but some i time i like western looks and have so much interest in wearing evening gowns and dresses.

Hmm...I'm not sure what I would call my style.

I guess you could call it dressy casual...maybe? I wear a lot of skirts and dresses and cardigans...but I'll also wear tunics and leggings. And lately have gotten into blazers. I dress mainly for comfort and secondly to look good...and a few years ago, I discovered how awesome skirts and dresses are for that! I have at least 9 dresses that could be for "everyday" wear (though some are more dressy than others), and probably that many skirts as well.

I used to be a jean and t-shirt/hoodie kind of girl...but I've moved away from that. I honestly couldn't even tell you the last time I wore jeans! And as for hoodies? Yeah...I wear those in the house and to Pilates class...never actually out.

One thing I've never liked all that much is sneakers. I wear those to the gym and nowhere else. Give me a pair of flats any day, or boots if it's cold and/or raining. To me, sneakers aren't any more comfortable, and they're way less cute, so why wear them? I do have a pair of Sperry's though...and I do adore them!

Hahaha.... Great. But I love to looking like boys. I don't know why i am just in my casual jeans with smart shirt. Mostly i love to wear black with blue jeans. And my friend said that this color combination suit me very much. Anyways a slippers are always in my feet. And i feel very comfortable in such dressing. 

I like being comfortable chic, is that a thing? lol I am a tights addict with a slouchy top. I also enjoy sheer things (with tanks underneath!). layers, layers, layers smile.gif  So hobo meets employed?! hah

First of all, the most important thing is COMFORT. I would never buy anything unless it's comfortable. On top of that, I guess I would say it's classic with a twist with a little bit of sexiness thrown in the mix.

I usually shop at Guess and I also LOVE dresses.

Working days, office lady look

At home, no look, just wear something to keep warm or sometimes naked  icon_cheesygrin.gif

Party, little sexy cat look

Dating, gentle lady look  :-)

Lol "but you can't afford me"

My style is kind of eclectic. 

I'm girly but slightly edgy with a little lowkey sex appeal thrown in there.

I channel Kim K a lot because we have similar body shapes (non-pregnant Kim anyways)

I love layering and gold accessories

I like leopard print; bright colors; big earrings, necklaces, bracelets; studs... BUT not everything together. I think my style is feminine and girly but kind of eclectic with some rock elements.

I definitely think I still have a lot to learn!

Here are few examples of my style

Y'all should post some pictures of your style too!! wink.gif

krisshu you are beautiful :) and i like leopard prints too and flower prints a lot. Boho a bit. Skinny jeans, jeans shirt, ramose jacket, converse shoes. Think it's nothing special. 

I like feminine, smart outfits. I tend to wear a lot of dark and neutral colours. I'm also obsessed about ankle boots and long coats.

My style and preferences are constantly changing. I have a lot to learn.

Originally Posted by NinetteRose View Post

krisshu you are beautiful :) and i like leopard prints too and flower prints a lot. Boho a bit. Skinny jeans, jeans shirt, ramose jacket, converse shoes. Think it's nothing special. 

Thank You Rose! :)