Your ideal perfect body

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im not 100% were to put this thread so sorry if it needs to be moved.

1 of the things I'm susposed to do on this new diet is find a picture of the body i want and put a picture of my face on it, then put it up somewhere i will see it every day.

I googled gorgeous/perfect body, I got images of stick unhealthy to slim wonderful to a bit too big. Got me thinking what is your ideal body image? Where do you rate yourself? Do you like your body?

looking forward to answers.

(also im struggling to find a realistic picture of a body i want to aspire to kim kardashian is the closet so far)

I hate my body!!! lol And I'd settle for Kim too!!
smile.gif

I guess one of the miss worlds?

I have a really really hourglass figure, and so for me, it's really a case of making sure my hips aren't getting too big, and having a flat tummy. I really don't like the straight up and down, totally stick thin look - I like slim, flat tummy, but still wicked curves
smile.gif

I think the miss worlds are too thin for me to try and be like, they have amazing bodies but I dont want to kid myself too much LOL.. Kim in most pictures still has a chunky lumpy booty and thin slender arms etc. Thats what i'd like to be again.

yes, I forgot about arms... I'd like to skim off a teeny bit of upper arm weight, flatten my stomach and reduce my upper thighs. Those are my main dreams...

haha, and you didn't say it had to be realistic!

aw rosie i've seen your pictures you look wonderfully slender and toned, I'd do you :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> j/k

Thin with curves. Pretty much what I have, but I'd like to have a bit more definition in my arms.

lol, thanks Oz!!

I'm a lot more squishy up close. But then I wouldn't want to be TOO bony. No one likes hugging a bundle of sticks, right?

I think we can safely say that anyone going out with me would be more into something with a little give to it when you cuddle! haha!

lol, I hadn't heard that one! there's quite a few of those phrases, and now I've forgotten them all!

I say miss world but slightly plumper. Some of them aren't too thin, I was googling them but didn't find the perfect figure.

Or an FHM model. Some of them are really gorgeous

I am curvy girl, hourglass figure. So women like Mariah Carey and Salma Hayek appeal to me, they're thin but still have incredibe curves.

I really like Scarlett Johanssons body, even though my body type is very different. I'm thin and more lanky so I know I couldn't look like her by putting on a few pounds. My body type is similiar to Asia Argentos but I think I'm still a bit different in my proportions.

There is so much to change on my body for it to be ideal in my mind. It would simply be easier to be born again female, but hey, one can only dream.

As it is currently it will take a lot of drugs and a lot of surgery to make it close to being anywhere near ideal.
scared2.gif

My ideal body was me prepregnancy, before I really let myself go
frown.gif
. All I had to do was tone up to have a body like Jennifer Aniston's (which is my ideal perfect body) only with a little thickness in my hips and thighs. I remember I hated shopping for jeans bc I used to have a flat belly and jeans would fit fine on my waist but my hips and thighs were tight, but then if I got them a size bigger, the waist would be too big and the bottoms and then you have that weird thing going on with the waistline of the jeans, where it looks like something's missing? lol, I can't describe for anything but basically my old body.

i like my body i dont love it, i went through a faze i was size 10/12 and adamant i wanted to be size 6/8 dont know U.S sizes, so i just ate cereal and yoghurt 2 times a day and a meal at night never ate after 6oclock and it totally worked but looking back at pictures i think i went a bit far, i like my curves im size 10 now and happy, but could do with going to the gym! and eating les chocolate ALSO i have pale skin which i longfor to tan, which will never happen,
frown.gif

My ideal perfect body is probably someone like Cameron Diaz who is very toned but then I also think people like Marilyn Monroe have gorgeous figures.

I'm not REALLY unhappy with my body, but I'm not happy either, who is? I've always thought I was too gangly and lanky but I guess there's nothing I can do about that. I've always felt a bit boyish too because I'm not curvy at all.

My ideal/perfect body is unattainable by anyone other than Bar Rafaeli. LOL! Seriously, though...

bar-refaeli-01.jpg

I would love to look like that. But I'll definitely be happy enough if I lose 5 more lbs and start pilates again to tone up.
smile.gif

Back