Your ideal perfect body

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Karren. That was so funny!
dance.gif

lol right on.

lipo cures like 30%

then you're thin with small boobs

and too long of arms

and whatever.

:[

I'd settle for that!! I think I have the right amount of stuff... Its just in the wrong places!
frown.gif

I don't like lipo, but my mother got some done for her belly, and it really helped her. But she's still dieting and watching what she's eating, so it's really a help, it's not a miracle solution, and for the disagreement it cost her (she had to wear a really tigh thing, sort of a pantyhose, after the surgery), i wouldn't use it lightly.

I am OK with my body haha and my ideal body would be me a good 10 - 12lbs lighter!! and for now, would rate my self a 6-7?? im just average
biggrin.gif
But Id like being the pretty tone, athletic/fitness trainer type of body except not to the point where i have no chest (lol what I what I wouldnt want when i see these type of women...and my chest is one of the main things i like!!) I guess my opinion of myself has changed to a better one since i have been working out more and have lost a little bit of weight..but still don't look too different
tongue.gif

I'm really ashamed to tell this, but I worship the sickly look. Bones poking out, very pale skin, a 16-inch waist, you name it. Because that's how I look. Might as well love what I have instead of wanting to look like something I'm not.

Jessica Burciaga - She's my height so I don't think wanting to have her body is unrealistic. She's not too skinny which I like.

I honestly like my figure a lot. I've been called athletic and thin. I'm very petite. I wish I had a bigger chest though... =/

My body about 20 pounds ago was killer.

Medium sized boobs and thick thighs & booty and tiny waist/flat tummy.

Working on going back to that.

Kim's legs are too thin for her azz in my opinion.

And she doesn't have enough of a waist.

I love Ashanti's body...

ashanti-is-thick-28.jpg

And Christina Milan's...

christina_milian_bikini.png

I think Jessica Alba has got a great body. I'd also die for Scarlett Johansons body.

Think we all gotta be satisfied with what we have

to me the ideal perfect body is the one you feel comfortable with. But scientifically it needs to be well proportion like jessica alba Marilyn Monroe. they both have really well proportions... Your waist should never be bigger than your hips, your boobs should never be smaller than your hips and your butt could never be bigger than your boobs... To me that is a perfect body.

I don't have much of a problem with my body... I'd just like slightly larger breasts, and maybe a waist that was one inch smaller... even though my waist is already small. I just want a more defined curve line there.
biggrin.gif

Back