Your ideal perfect body

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really have an image of who i'd want to look like. I'm pretty much well proportioned, except i have too much ass, i'd like to flatten my tummy, loose some of my thights. And definitely tone more my arms. I have more or less accepted my breasts, although i wouldn't mind loosing a cup size or two. My calves have always been big, since i was a little kid running everywhere, so that's one thing i'm not trying to change.

I'm quite happy with my body, would just like to lose some weight around the tummy and get rid of my love handles haha. I don't know what my ideal body would be..probably a Miss World as well.

in my ideal perfect body, I'd have less love handles, less thighs and less breasts. The first two isn't that important to me, but the last can get embarrassing sometimes. >.<

Hm, i really like my body, i would like to have a tiny bit more boobs, not huge, i dont like big boobs or big butts, to me, the size of my butt atm is perfect, not too small not too big, i have a really small waist, and overall it looks normal, i'd like to be a 34 b cup, at least lol, and if i didnt have stretchmarks i would say my body could be perfect. Not to everybody's eyes but to mine, that would make me happy, weight wise i like my weight at the moment, i used to be skinnier 2 years ago but i realized i was TOO skinny then, if i lost another two pounds i wouldn't be upset though *shurgs*

So yeah i like my body as it is right now, minus the stretchmarks -sigh-

If i had to choose a celebrity for a perfect body i would say Jeniffer Love Hewitt, to me she looks like a real woman, she's got a gorgeous body with curves in the right places
smile.gif

Ahhh.. The old Hollywood body- not the scrawny no eating twigs of recent years but the juicy curvey body from the past-

gina022.jpg

raquel_welch_gallery_4.jpg

sophia_loren_gallery_26.jpg

mm.jpg

ETA:

Figured I should add the ladies names!

1) Gina Lolobridgida

2)Raquel Welch

3)Sophia Loren

4)Marilyn Monroe

Of course I could list celebrities with perfect bodies (i.e. pretty much all the Victoria´s Secret models) but I´m pretty happy with my body. I´d just love to have a half or full cupsize more (which I get when I pig out for months, but that also goes along with cellulite, so no thank you to that) and tone up overall. I´m skinny but I still have curves, a bigger butt but a small waist. And my upper body is very slim overall, so when I gain weight it goes all to my hips and thights and I´m afraid it´ll go out of proportion if I let it slide because the top half is so skinny. I actually loved my curviness when I gained some weight over the summer, but when I saw some bikini pictures I freaked out...I looked very bottom heavy in comparison to skinny upper body.

I wished gyms were cheaper and I wasn´t as lazy as I am. Eating healthy is no real challenge to me, but I hate moving my lazy ass off the couch lol

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Sofia She is what people are talking about when they say "aging gracefully"
sophia.jpg

sophia2.jpg

sophia5.jpg

sophia3.jpg

sophia4.jpg

Originally Posted by Roxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know of anyone. I j ust want to be a size 6 no really? how tall are you?

kim-kardashian-bikini-6128-4.jpg

dis regarding the personality behinde this body, I would like to have similar to her body again (once had it).

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif no really? how tall are you?
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ini-6128-4.jpg

dis regarding the personality behinde this body, I would like to have similar to her body again (once had it).

I'm 5 feet tall... or short
smile.gif
I guess I can't think of anyone because I haven't really ever paid attention to other peoples figures lol
smile.gif

wannabe.jpg

lol how silly does this look... I couldn't for the life of me find pictures of myself...I dont think ive had one taken for 2years now. shameful..anyways this is what is going up on my bedroom wall...woo....hoo

Originally Posted by Roxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm 5 feet tall... or short
smile.gif
I guess I can't think of anyone because I haven't really ever paid attention to other peoples figures lol
smile.gif
Well thats ok your a shorty so you can be a tiny size lol. I give you my permission :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

looks good, curves and nothing underweight. That's the worst thing, being underweight... or overweight.
smile.gif

I don't have a problem with my body for the most part; I would like my boobs to be a bit bigger though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well thats ok your a shorty so you can be a tiny size lol. I give you my permission :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks lol
smile.gif

I like tall, fit with big boobs. I don't want a big booty though lol.

Kim Kardashian is too bootylicious for me

I like my body. I've lost a lot of weight but I feel like I just need to tone up and I like my boobs ehehe

My ideal body would be the goddess that she is Monica Bellucci:

Monica_Bellucci_313.jpg

monica_bellucci_picture.jpg

I would say a 'healthy' skinny is my preference..big boobs & hips with a tiny waist and toned all around is ideal but pretty rare

I think I would go with Britney Spears from the MTV I'm a slave for your performance. Hoooooot!

I guess im as happy with my body as im ever going to be, don't get me wrong there are certainly things I'd like to change like I'd love a nice toned stomach like Britney spears had back in her 'slave 4 you' days and I always used to wish my boobs were slightly bigger and did almost have them done at one point but the last few months they seem to have grown slightly and im now happy with them as they are the perfect 34C i always wanted
biggrin.gif

I used to always feel like I had a very boyish figure as im not very curvy but being the height i am i'd probably look silly anymore curvyer than Iam. I'm only 5ft and a UK size 6 (bottom half) and 8 (top half), one thing i'd really love to change but know I can't is my legs, they are just way to short and I hate them. I really envy people with longer legs i'd love to be about 5ft 5

I think the VS models have pretty much the perfect bodies.

Back