Your ideal perfect body

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the VS models have pretty much the perfect bodies. I agree! I like to watch the VS fashion shows on youtube right before I do a workout video. It gives me the motivation I usually lack lol

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree! I like to watch the VS fashion shows on youtube right before I do a workout video. It gives me the motivation I usually lack lol I have one on my ipod and it makes me get my lazy bum off the sofa and stick a workout DVD on haha

Adriana Lima is PERFECT.

And so is Gabrielle Union.

I feel like I'm too lanky, but hell, I'm still going through puberty, so who knows what I'll turn out like.

Oh, the woes of a teenager.

Gosh, perfect body? Whenever I think about famous girls in magazines, I just think about all the airbrushing that goes into making them look 'perfect.'

I like slender ladies with long legs... which is essentially me at my best!

Originally Posted by jwicc /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gosh, perfect body? Whenever I think about famous girls in magazines, I just think about all the airbrushing that goes into making them look 'perfect.'
I like slender ladies with long legs... which is essentially me at my best!

true, but most of the girls in magazines are already pretty perfect to most people´s standards. Airbrushing just makes them look out-of-this-world flawless.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif true, but most of the girls in magazines are already pretty perfect to most people´s standards. Airbrushing just makes them look out-of-this-world flawless. You know, my mom was a model, so I think my standards *are* a little effed up. I've always thought that VS models have attainable bodies.
As long as we're not factoring in height, of course.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jwicc /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know, my mom was a model, so I think my standards *are* a little effed up. I've always thought that VS models have attainable bodies.
As long as we're not factoring in height, of course.
wink.gif

wow, yeah I understand that having a model mom changes things. The VS girls are skinny, but still a little curvy, and you can tell that they work out a lot before a show. I´d love to have their personal trainer!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, yeah I understand that having a model mom changes things. The VS girls are skinny, but still a little curvy, and you can tell that they work out a lot before a show. I´d love to have their personal trainer! That I totally agree with.

Slim with big boobs. Thats what everyone wants right? Lol. Nah i believe that if somethings not realistic then its not worth worrying about. I would be ecstatic to be at my old weight, my body mass index was about 18-19. I was slim but still healthy.

I wouldnt mind trading bodies with a dancer though. Just for a day.

Originally Posted by aisulila /img/forum/go_quote.gif Adriana Lima is PERFECT.
And so is Gabrielle Union.

I feel like I'm too lanky, but hell, I'm still going through puberty, so who knows what I'll turn out like.

Oh, the woes of a teenager.

Just so you know, its the lanky ones who end up being models. Its true.

Britney Spears 2003-ish (i think)... Like when she preformed "Slave 4 You" at the VMAs with the snake.

shoot i had assets should i say before kids and during the toddler years but once i decided no more kids, i started getting me back to me cuz god i got huge but now as SMALL so my BF says i love the new me! just i got one wish i asked for and now wishing i didnt
frown.gif
but hey atleast i got one wish right! hahahah

i was a US size 14/L/XL and now i wear like some 5's, some 7's and some 9's/SM/MED just depends if its junior or not! so i got my ideal body just damn the jello!

Im a big girl so any body smaller than mine would be ideal. but if i could magically get another body it would have to be the lead singer from the pussycat dolls. i think shes the exact proportion as me just the right tone and weight lol. i really dont mind the way i look. i bellydanced for so many years that i love the hourglass figure i have.

Scherzinger-MensFitness-mar2008_h04.jpg

My highschool body would be nice, just with the hips boobs and @$$ I have now... But the stomach, oh yea, I want that back!

I love curvy models like Adriana Lima. I also think that Audrina Patridge has an amazing body--Its so toned!

and I love Devon Aoki's petite-ness! Its so cute!

Although I could name MILLIONS of celebrities off the top of my head, I've always been drawn to this Roxy ad:

fullZZZZZZPRW080614200652PIC.jpg

She just looks absolutely beautiful to me, even more so because it looks somewhat natural. Instead of looking like those glossy pictures of celebrities all made up in their red-carpet glamgear, it just looks like a gorgeous, healthy young woman having fun.
smile.gif

I need to loose, but I don't want to be super skinny. I would be happy at 150-170 even. Baby gain won't go away!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I guess one of the miss worlds?
I have a really really hourglass figure, and so for me, it's really a case of making sure my hips aren't getting too big, and having a flat tummy. I really don't like the straight up and down, totally stick thin look - I like slim, flat tummy, but still wicked curves
smile.gif

Ditto.
My ideal body would be a cross between Serena Williams and Beyonce or Kim Kardashian.

Back