Your ideal perfect body

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found pics. I like these 1970s miss worlds:

hm11.jpg

and these from 2008:

I love this bikini model too:

pink-polka-dot-bikini-300.jpg

Lol, those 1970s ladies had thighs ! Lol, although i hate bikinis, i must admit the vintage swimsuits are less attractive.

lol, really women have thighs! I agree, the swimsuits are not that attractive, I do like their figures though, even if they have bigger thighs than the miss worlds of today

I would love a nice fit healthy lean body! Something like a figure competitors off season lol. A favorite of mine is Jamie Eason

0241-1.jpg

Originally Posted by LUVINBEAUTY /img/forum/go_quote.gif 34, 24, 34
frown.gif
I'll be there one day LOL! Yeah but good luck finding clothes that fit! haha

i'm like 5'9" and a size 2.

no butt or boobies.

it's lame.

my back is fatter than my butt. haaa

i would just like to look like jenna jameson
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SearMeCarefully /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah but good luck finding clothes that fit! haha I'm 34-24-34! Size 0 (U.S. sizing) actually fits just fine. But I'm only 5'0', though...so I do have to get pants hemmed.

I'm 5"4 and all the pants i find are cute for smaller ladies, or taller, usually i have to buy the taller version, and i have to wear either big shoes, or cut the pants.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm 34-24-34! Size 0 (U.S. sizing) actually fits just fine. But I'm only 5'0', though...so I do have to get pants hemmed. Weird where do you shop? It's so hard for me to find clothes that are for an hour glass shape. Usually my boobs are popping out or my waist is too baggy. OR my butt is being squished or I have all this extra fabric around my waist UGH

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm 34-24-34! Size 0 (U.S. sizing) actually fits just fine. But I'm only 5'0', though...so I do have to get pants hemmed. I`m 34-23-34, but I don´t think I`m Size 0 US, more like 2 I think? I´m 5'8' btw, and I never have trouble finding clothes, no matter if it´s in the US or in Europe. The only issue I sometimes have is that I do have a big butt for my body type, but a small waist, so jeans that fit on the waist and butt a lot of times are too wide on top. That´s why hip hugging jeans are usually best for me

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I`m 34-23-34, but I don´t think I`m Size 0 US, more like 2 I think? I´m 5'8' btw, and I never have trouble finding clothes, no matter if it´s in the US or in Europe. The only issue I sometimes have is that I do have a big butt for my body type, but a small waist, so jeans that fit on the waist and butt a lot of times are too wide on top. That´s why hip hugging jeans are usually best for me It seems like our dimensions are similar, it's possible that that more of the 34-23-34 that you have is bone (since you're taller) and mine is a more squishy 34-24-34 if you will? lol. That would allow me to fit into slightly smaller sizes. I wouldn't say that you should be any larger than a U.S. size 2 with those dimensions, though!

Originally Posted by SearMeCarefully /img/forum/go_quote.gif Weird where do you shop? It's so hard for me to find clothes that are for an hour glass shape. Usually my boobs are popping out or my waist is too baggy. OR my butt is being squished or I have all this extra fabric around my waist UGH Hmm...I guess I don't really shop all that much now that I think about it! lol. I've found that shopping in Misses (as opposed to Juniors) sections in department stores helps a lot.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It seems like our dimensions are similar, it's possible that that more of the 34-23-34 that you have is bone (since you're taller) and mine is a more squishy 34-24-34 if you will? lol. That would allow me to fit into slightly smaller sizes. I wouldn't say that you should be any larger than a U.S. size 2 with those dimensions, though! yeah sounds about right. Then again, I do have some skinny jeans that are a US size 6 and they fit just fine! I´m always confused by US sizes, I can never really figure out what I am when it comes to buying bottoms. Tops are always easy to buy though

Originally Posted by portwinestain /img/forum/go_quote.gif lipo cures all. That's what I need!! But I'm waiting for the diy home lipo kit!! Hook it up to the shop vac! Lol.

Back