Got A Blog? What's it About?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hii
smile.gif

I started a blog just a few months ago and I really am starting to enjoy blogging about things. Whether it's about life or other stuff, once you get the hang of it, and start to blog often, you can't stop! I blog about life, art, make up, everything lol

so I was wondering if anyone else has a blog on websites like livejournal, or blogspot or wherever.

please share!!! we can all help one another.

link to ...

my blog

Yup I keep intending to follow yours and then my ADD kicks in and I forget

glitter.gloss.garbage http://aprillmarie.blogspot.com/- is about random thoughts, FOTD's and makeup reviews, mostly makeup stuff that makes no sense to post here cause its been discussed. I am gonna revamp it a bit, change the layout before the end of the week.

Why I'm moving to the moon http://thiscantbelifeforme.blogspot.com/- I just started tonight, I decided I would justify why I want to get the hell off earth with the strangeness going on, lol

Mario's world (no URL yet). This is a project I am going to let my 8 year old do, a vlog actually to go along with his narratives that I have him writing. Just to aid him in writing and reading better and as a reward for a job well done everyday. Yall will probably see alot of pickles in there so stay tuned!! LOL

Awesome blogs everyone
smile.gif
I've been thinking for awhile that I've wanted a blog, but knowing me once I create one, I'll get writers block!

I have a Yahoo blog about my herb garden

and I have a blogspot about me being a cardiac patient and my CHF pacemaker

both allthough open to the public are more for myself

and I keep a journal on MedHelp

I will post a link to my blog when I have a free moment. I started to write in my blog after my Mother died on January 15,2009. I miss her so much.

great! I'm following all of your blogs haha
smile.gif

and angela, I'm sorry for your loss
frown.gif

I want to start a blog but really don't think I'll stick to it. I'm not much of a writer lol.

I get really excited when I get a new follower hahaha, all your blogs are really great!
biggrin.gif

My blog is secret. Which doesnt actually make much sense when you think about it, because it is published on the internet.

I just like to get things out there, ya know?

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I get really excited when I get a new follower hahaha, all your blogs are really great!
biggrin.gif
me too
biggrin.gif

rayban : I understand haha, sometimes you just need to write stuff down to get it out of your system.
smile.gif

I've started and deleted so many blogs....I just made one like 2 days ago, but now I don't know the name of it.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want to start a blog but really don't think I'll stick to it. I'm not much of a writer lol. Lol me too.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've started and deleted so many blogs....I just made one like 2 days ago, but now I don't know the name of it. me too, i start them and get bored of them!

yeah, i have been writing a blog for about 3 months (not the one in my link that was a failed attempt)

it is called counting coins, and it is just about spending and saving money.

it can be found at countingcoinsfinancial.com in case any one is intrested

Back