Got A Blog? What's it About?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow these blogs are impressive, i lost interest in mine ages ago and just deleted it lol i just have a lj diary type one now.

I posted my LiveJournal here but I stopped using it as everyone else seems to have a BlogSpot. So here's mine... although I have no idea how to add friends or follow people! =/

Sherbert-Kisses

I just followed yours Sherbert
smile.gif

thanks Tiff =]

haha, read about my experience on the train yesterday!

It always, without fail, happens to me!

ah I was gone for a while and I forgot I had this thread, I need to start posting regularly again! so many people have blogs
smile.gif

I just started a new one, it's about food :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BanappleFOOD

link also in siggy.

I've been trying to post more entries on blogspot and now I have 2 to manage so I hope it'll go well
smile.gif

I just started my blog a week back and I loving it. I haven't been able to sleep because I have so many idea to write about then in the morning sometimes I just don't know where to start. check it out beautyandkarma

Loved watching your video you did a great job.

Hii, i only joined the site today! newbie or what? i havent even got a picture yet but i have a blog about having very very dry skin and skin care and product reviews? my nasty ex bf deleted my old one a while ago which had over 100 posts and after the break up i just gave up, so heres the new one! its not very big but i'd be greatful of any support! i update atleast once a week if not more often!

loving all your blogs by the way! just been sat here noting down ideas for my own!
smile.gif

ahh cos im new it wont let me add the link, but its withoutmyskin on livejournal, loves! x

pip xxx

I love the name you choose for you blog. I just started the blog on beauty and i am loving it.

My blog is about daily beauty products, hair care, skin care and just you everyday need and how to save money on the best products. Update on the lastest colors for you beauty needs

I just started my blog about 3 weeks back and loving it. Basically talking about latest products in makeup, skin care and hair care. Using a lot of my own work from my portfolio. I am still new at it check it out and let me know what you think.

kristadior.com - My beauty reviews & tutorials blog

I am currently building another WordPress blog for my fiance's band. That is the only blog template I will use.

My blog is about politics, cosmetics, travel destinations, and economic awareness

I just started my own blog as well its about makeup and things I come across on a daily basis. check it out beautyandkarma

I took a break from my blog as well and it really helped when a famous designer commented about my blog and added me to her link. So know I am really into it again. sometimes that helps. beautyandkarma

Back