Got A Blog? What's it About?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a blog too. www.themakeupsnob.com Its a mix of different stuff but I am really trying to focus on high end vs low end. Comparing mac to drugstore, etc....

Add me and Ill add you too! Thanks!! Sara
smile.gif

Yes I do! Thanks for asking!

I've been writing since November 2007. I had lofty goals of writing each week. But I'm lucky if I write once a month.

It's called Tracy's Happy Place and it's GP rated. It has to do with cross-dressing and the trans-gender community. Over this time I've talked about my own journey of becoming a better cross-dresser. There is also a series of entries when I had a face lift that may be of interest to the fashion conscious.

Again, thanks for asking!

Love, Tracy

My blog is 'Dee's Stuff' and it is mostly about nail polish.. So far anyways!! Feel free to friend me on there and then I can scope out your blog(s) as well
happy.gif

Oh neat, first time i see this thread, i'll be going through it to check out the blogs.

I do have more than a few blogs:

One about Fashion,

Styleish

One about Fitness:

Fitness Matters

One about daily giveaways:

Oh My Giveaway!

I also blog at vox but not as often as i do on blogger:

Styleish Vox

I have a gardening one and another one but i don't usually post much on these at all.

Originally Posted by mahreez /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have a makeup blog too, to keep track of the mac collections i wanted to buy but by the time it gets here, everyone else's blogs have deleted them already.
LoveBeautyFashion

then i also blog about my life in shanghai, and i thought of making a guide or something for other people who's new in shanghai, i thought it wasn't easy the first time and i've got tons of questions. so i posted the answers i get.
smile.gif

Style Shanghai

does anyone use adgitize or entrecard ads on their blog? just wondering coz i recently tried it out.
smile.gif

Oh wow, this blog is super cute! The makeup finds are awesome. I'd like to link to some of your posts from my blog as well
smile.gif

Please check out my blog when you have a moment: www.livingcute.com

Yes, check out my blog: beautyverve.com

Designed and maintained by a group of talented make-up artists,hair stylists, wardrobe stylists, photographers, and model!

We talk about everything beauty and fashion!

I've had a blog for about 5 years. It is about skin care primarily focused on anti-aging skin care, natural skin care and beauty tips here: Anti-Aging Skin Care Blog

I find it is alot of fun. Not to mention learning and sharing new treatments, strategies and techniques that I find works to keep skin as young and healthy looking as possible!

Cheap Melissa

I'm always looking for deals and I share my findings and successes here whether it be grocery shopping, shopping for clothes (in-store or online), activities that are fun and frugal and more.

I use to have private blogs just for me and my friends, but after a while, it gets abandoned..

But recently I made a beauty blog, I thought this might come to a good use for everyone else, not just me ranting out unneccessary complaints. Haha. So yeh, if you're interested in makeup rants, looks, hauls with details then you might wanna check my blog: www.llipstickmartinii.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome blogs everyone
smile.gif
I've been thinking for awhile that I've wanted a blog, but knowing me once I create one, I'll get writers block! LOL! That's EXACTLY what happened to me. I'm not even going to link to it because there's no content yet...

Hi! I have a blog (facewt.blogspot.com) Face at Warren Tricomi that features product reviews, make-up explanations for my editorials shoots (such as Chloe Sevigny for Elle or Keri Hilson for Allure), prodcut guides, expert interviews (Dr. Reyter, famed dermatologist!), etc. I'd love to get your thoughts on it!

xx. R

Back