Got A Blog? What's it About?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one... but it is a tad secret as well... lol . I use it on myspace to do my writings.. which can be a tad dark, macabre.... so not anything ANYONE would expect form me.

Plus side it has led to me writing lyrics for a death metal band out of South Africa, go figure
wink.gif

I used to blog on my 360.... just your typical guy in a dress stuff!! lol but I don't have time any more....

So I didnt know this thread already existed so I made one yesterday by mistake hehehe all is well. So I just started mine its rachelgooseberry.blogspot.com

So I added everyone else's blog if your on blogger but if not I added you to my bookmark
smile.gif

Follow me too thanks
smile.gif

I write about video games at SpawnKill.com - I own and operate it with my buddy Stephanie.
smile.gif
I'm Molotov Cupcake there.

I've kept up a mostly mineral makeup blog since 2007. Post FOTD and whatever is going on in my life. Probably most useful information in it is my mascara reviews-- I'm a complete addict and have reviewed a lot of them. LOL

I only started this blog...wednesday I think, but I'm definitely not a new blogger. I think this is the 3rd blog I've started, and I hope it's for keeps :]

It's about anything really, life stuffs, etc.

Link in my sig :]

I write blog together with few of my friends. No way do I have the time it takes to have my own blog. This way there is 6 of us - and always something new.

We're all MU lovers, but polisher are our biggest passion ... so guess what is our main topic.
hehe.gif

Parokeets

I started one yesterday so I only have two posts so far and they're both just fotds. I got 30 something NYX round lipsticks last week so I'm gonna swatch those probably later today
smile.gif

BighairBiggerlashes

I'm going to look through all these blogs now
biggrin.gif

Hey lovely ladies ! :)

Excited to talk makeup here...still getting the hang of it.

Check out my blog at miisztw.blogspot.com

for reviews, swatches, tutorials, hauls & more !

I have a MAC foundation review series going on right now, so check that out if your interested !

There's also a in-depth review of the Too Faced Mermaid's Treasure Collection Set with their bronzer, lip bronzer, brush, and mascara.

Plus many more to come...

I have a blog just basically about my life. I'm a single mom, so I usually talk about my baby girl.
smile.gif
I do blogs and videos on there a lot. The link is www.brannray.wordpress.com I'm gonna go check out everyone elses blogs right now.
smile.gif

i have a makeup blog too, to keep track of the mac collections i wanted to buy but by the time it gets here, everyone else's blogs have deleted them already.

LoveBeautyFashion

then i also blog about my life in shanghai, and i thought of making a guide or something for other people who's new in shanghai, i thought it wasn't easy the first time and i've got tons of questions. so i posted the answers i get.
smile.gif

Style Shanghai

does anyone use adgitize or entrecard ads on their blog? just wondering coz i recently tried it out.
smile.gif

i started off turning my blog into a beauty blog.

but i figured that my life was waay more interesting to blog about.

stuck to what happens in my life.

Yeah got a few blogs but mostly poetry: almondseed.blogspot.com and fongolia.blog.com The only that's not poetry is puttles.com/ellyono, this one is about stuff in general. My thoughts. My views.

Hey girls

I have a blog too. Mainly beauty and fashion (though haven't done any fashion posts yet - lol) posts, reviews, hauls and swatches with a few random posts from yours truly thrown into the mix!

Come check me out and 'follow' my ramblings :) Vex In The City

Back