Got A Blog? What's it About?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I'm a newbie..

Nice to meet you all
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've started and deleted so many blogs....I just made one like 2 days ago, but now I don't know the name of it. Ok! So I've created a blog....again!!! But this time I'm sticking with it!! I made it back in July and have been trying to design it for the past couple of weeks. So now I think I have it they way I want it. Starting off slow but I think it should be good to go. Check it out!
http://www.brandibeautiful.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok! So I've created a blog....again!!! But this time I'm sticking with it!! I made it back in July and have been trying to design it for the past couple of weeks. So now I think I have it they way I want it. Starting off slow but I think it should be good to go. Check it out!
http://www.brandibeautiful.blogspot.com

I just checked it out...I really like the layout
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just checked it out...I really like the layout
smile.gif
. Thanks! I went to yours too, and I added you in my blog list and also subscribed to your Youtube videos.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Edit: Oh and I just saw that you made a comment so thanks for that too!!!
smile.gif

I made a blog a bit back, but haven't had time to update it since due to school and such.

It was meant a gaming blog, with personal video game reviews and such.

The site is Delirious Gaming.

The subject matter probably isn't something that interests most of you guys because it is way off topic, but I figure I'd post it anyway.

Here is my blog...

Simply Fabulous

I write about health, fitness, make up, fashion.... basically everything!!

I'm giving away a RIMMEL Mascara today, make sure to check it out!

I only have four of five of em' ha! I've deleted two accounts and finally I have chopped all of them down to one..my baby project. It's called Makeup is E.N.V.Y and I try to post reviews of products I've tried and other random -ish about makeup and beauty of course!
smile.gif

Add me and I will do the same!

☠☆☠⇔ M•∀•K•∃•U•P I•S ∃•N•V•Y™ ⇔☠☆☠

BUMP! I added everyone that I could..yall have some cool projects going! Creative and beautiful minds to work...that's what I'm talkin bout! lolz. See my sig for my other pages, thanks!
smile.gif

My blog is howtoenjoilife.blogspot.com (linked in my siggy). I started it after I left a very emotionally challenging job, and began my search for enjoyment of career/life. I decided to merge it with my lifestyle blog because 1. style, skincare, and makeup are helping me enjoy life more
smile.gif
and 2. just got tired of keeping up with several blogs. Let me know what you think about it, add me, subscribe, comment.

I have started over on blogging, i have a relativley young blog on finance, but it also doubles as a lifestyle blog, which means it does inclued some makeup stuff.

it is essentially my story of getting out of debt and over coming my emotional attatchment to shoping and mild agoraphobia

That sounds really interesting orange. I will definitely check that out! I love finance blogs and hearing others perspective on saving and planning is always helpful.

Ok really quick I need some help. Looking for this blog where the girl does amazing swatches and she has them up and down her arm. Any one know the name of that blog??

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok really quick I need some help. Looking for this blog where the girl does amazing swatches and she has them up and down her arm. Any one know the name of that blog?? karlasugar.blogspot.com

I wish I had time to start a blog! Maybe in the Spring (the Winter is hellish for me and super busy at work). I have found so many amazing blogs recently, and I don't even have the time to read them and catch up on them! I'm like blog crazy nowadays!!!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif karlasugar.blogspot.com Thank You!!

Back