2012..End of the world? What do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think 2012 will necessarily be the end of the world. I do believe that there will be an end or new begining of a new era for all human beings. I believe what the Bible says and it clearly says that nobody knows when that will be, it could be tomorrow, next year, next month, who knows.

LOL love what YourLeoQueen and Aprill said. I believe the world will end tommorow before it ends on Dec 2012. If your a christian the bible says that no one knows.

Picture the scene. The jungle and it's Mayan Time. Hey Murray what are you doing ?

I'm working on this calendar thing. Its gonna be big, everybody will be able to remember when it's their wife's birthday and things.

How far ya up to ?

I've really been working hard, I am up to 2012.

2012 are you crazy, that so far in the future who gives a damn. Get your coat were going into town for a pizza and a beer and check out some chicks. I hear there are some cool Aztecs in town.

OK.

Finds beautiful Aztec girl and goes off with her.

That is why it ends at 2012.

Maybe :}

I don't believe in this crap.. it's just another excuse to sell a book, a movie or a greeting card about someone's theory. I know what I'll be doing, making margaritas!

People please pick up your Bibles if you are Christian. Only God knows point blank.

Lol! I love jodevizes explanation the best!

I looked up some info on the Mayan Calendar and it does NOT end in 2012! That is merely the date when the next cycle in their calendar starts. There's a lot of hoopla over nothing going on right now!

i dont even know what to believe anymore tbh. its been ALL over the media, but wouldnt they be doing something about it now?

Nope, I dont belive in this

2002: OMFG the world is going to end in 2004

2004: What the @$%#$ Nuthing happened..

2010: OMGGG!!! World is going to end

Naw nobody should believe in these kind of things

Uhm...I didn't hear any predictions of the world coming to an end in '02, '04 or '10, did anyone?

Originally Posted by photomakeupguru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No.  It was 1984, then chaos in 2000 and then its 2012 when a meteor is coming. 

It's the end of the world as we know it... and I feel fine ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I don't,

But my Mum does, so I have to put up with her believing,

If it happens, it happens, whatevs. (;

No, I don't think the world is going to end in 2012, but i do believe that there could be a 10th planet out there..(planet x, nibiru, etc.)  The orbit of pluto is slightly elliptical which means some gravity from an unknown source is pulling it.   Some say this planet is going to eventually work it's way by earth, either colliding with it or the moon or messing up the gravity.   We could also have a pole shift, which would also be devastating (the earth has done this before).   I have no idea when though. Recently I believe, scientists have discovered the outer layer of the sun is electrical and not a series of nuclear explosions as once thought.  This is a  huge discovery and will most likely change the way we make electricity.

I'm not too sure how she thinks it's going to end, but she watches ALL those tv shows about it. Nustrodums? (Sorry about the spelling)

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^^ She does?  How does she think its all going to end?

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uhm...I didn't hear any predictions of the world coming to an end in '02, '04 or '10, did anyone?

Quote: Originally Posted by photomakeupguru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe you havent heard but I did :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Rumors go around diffrently Everyone has heard diffrent news

Originally Posted by pumpkincat210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, I don't think the world is going to end in 2012, but i do believe that there could be a 10th planet out there..(planet x, nibiru, etc.)  The orbit of pluto is slightly elliptical which means some gravity from an unknown source is pulling it.   Some say this planet is going to eventually work it's way by earth, either colliding with it or the moon or messing up the gravity.   We could also have a pole shift, which would also be devastating (the earth has done this before).   I have no idea when though. Recently I believe, scientists have discovered the outer layer of the sun is electrical and not a series of nuclear explosions as once thought.  This is a  huge discovery and will most likely change the way we make electricity. http://www.dailyfunnystuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Mayan-Calendar.jpg
Technically, planets follow a predictable orbit so it would be hard for a planet to collide with the earth unless something struck that other planet and knocked it out of its orbit. 

lol I find the whole thing amusing. For all we know, something might just happen on that day - I highly doubt it, but I'm pretty confident that the world won't end or what the heck am I studying for then? A career that I won't get to live out? I doubt there are much need for beauty therapists or makeup artists during an apocalypse! Plus, I heard not even the Mayans think something bad is going to happen.

Back