2012..End of the world? What do you think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right, i think it would be more likely that a pole shift would happen in the event a planet swooped close to the earth.  I don't really believe this theory because if they can find planets in other solar systems, why can't they find one in our own?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pumpkincat210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, I don't think the world is going to end in 2012, but i do believe that there could be a 10th planet out there..(planet x, nibiru, etc.)  The orbit of pluto is slightly elliptical which means some gravity from an unknown source is pulling it.   Some say this planet is going to eventually work it's way by earth, either colliding with it or the moon or messing up the gravity.   We could also have a pole shift, which would also be devastating (the earth has done this before).   I have no idea when though. Recently I believe, scientists have discovered the outer layer of the sun is electrical and not a series of nuclear explosions as once thought.  This is a  huge discovery and will most likely change the way we make electricity. http://www.dailyfunnystuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Mayan-Calendar.jpg
Technically, planets follow a predictable orbit so it would be hard for a planet to collide with the earth unless something struck that other planet and knocked it out of its orbit. 

Hmm who knows whats going to happen?

It is not like anyone would be able to do anything to prevent or stop it, right?

So, lets all be happy and content with who we are, because if it happens, it happens, and there is nothing that any of us wil be able to do to change it.

Let those who are in your life, know that they mean something to you, tell those around you, that you love them, and let's all have a party!

We can't change what is to be, so enjoy the NOW!

I wouldn't say it would be the end of the world, not anytime soon at least, but something big is definitely going to happen maybe more natural disasters, there are more dead fishes and birds in both California and Chicago earlier today, this is very abnormal and something is very wrong.

I think absolutely nothing is going to happen in 2012. Howver, if there's anyone who knows anyone who's pessimistic enough to honestly think that we're all dying in 2012, the mayan calendar thing is real,whatever,  then they are most cordially invited to put their money where their theory is and contact me and I'll gladly offer to assume legal ownership of their bank accounts, houses, cars, etc on Jan1 2013, as they'll clearly  no longer be needing them.

I'm that altruistic. I don't know why I haven't gotten nominated for sainthood yet.

Back