A Midsummer Night's Dream (Summer 2014 Secret Santa) Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after hearing people talk about Hemlock Grove I had to check it out this weekend.  It is pretty weird but I definitely want to find out what happens.  I can see this one getting addictive.  

Oh, man, sad face. I kicked off my day with a visit to Zadi's kitty's vet bill page. I want to go home and hug my own blue. What a cutie, and what a cutie who needs some help!

Naughty doctors are telling me not so good news again!! They have been trying to get good views of my spine after my fall, but there was too much soft tissue damage--now they can see problems with my lower vertebrae (broken and pushed out of place)!! Such good news--thanks--and glad it only took you a month to figure it out!! Next time I am going to make them give me a morphine prescription and a bottle of tequila if they give me bad news...a little incentive to give good news! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. But for now there is my lovely deep bathtub and my bed to keep me happy--my bed now resembles the princess and the pea bed--13 inches of memory foam, 40 inches of an air mattress, topped with another three inches of memory foam--it is huge, but at least I can finally sleep without waking up constantly in tears from the pain.
Hope you feel better soon! :hugs3:

Random driveby comment: I thought Shark Week started *this* weekend on the 3rd, but it's actually the following weekend on the 10th! I have a whole extra week to grow out my nails for my Shark Week nail wraps from Scratch! I don't even own a tv, so I don't actually watch any of it, but I'm getting excited about wearing the wraps.

Random driveby comment: I thought Shark Week started *this* weekend on the 3rd, but it's actually the following weekend on the 10th! I have a whole extra week to grow out my nails for my Shark Week nail wraps from Scratch! I don't even own a tv, so I don't actually watch any of it, but I'm getting excited about wearing the wraps.
I just bought the new shark fun soap from Lush in honor of shark week!

Yay one more reveal! And then only a few months til Secret Santa.  I am not going to lie, I am already eyeing a few things here and there to buy lol

Back