Allure Sample Society December 2014 Spoilers and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resubbed for December. I haven't tried any Burberry products nor have I tried the Butter Lippy. I really like this box.

Well, December is looking very promising! I am super excited about this box (and several others)! Merry Christmas to me!

The whole box has been revealed! It looks quite tempting. 

•  Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy
  • RGB nail polish in Oxblood (full size)
  • Butter London Lippy Tinted Lip Balm (full size)
  • Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Radiance
Sample Society, I forgive you!!!

Oh this IS a nice box! Much better than the last two.

But I don't wear foundation or nail polish, don't use eye cream and I have a boatload of C&E hand therapy products, so I'm glad I cancelled. I'll go buy one of those NYX lips, though!

typical - great box now that I'm not subbed lol - resisting the temptation - but had I seen boxes like this when subbed I would have been happy!

This box looks great! I'm glad the Burberry sample is a deluxe size especially when there are no retailers in my area that sells Burberry cosmetics. I wouldn't have minded foils either, since I usually dump all of my foils into jars so that I get every drop.

I signed back up. I am a sucker for tinted lip balms and hand creams. Everything else is just a bonus.

Sample Society, I forgive you!!!
Well, I wouldn't go that far.  I accidentally got last months box when I  had computer issues that distracted me before I could cancel.  Cringe....  That one was awful, and I canceled the second I learned what was inside.  Didn't we get like only 1 spoiler that month?

I guess I also learned a valuable lesson here,  No good spoilers = bad box inside.  Now Dec, we get to see the entire box.  Ah hum...  I bet a lot of folks jumped ship and they are enticing them back..  Which is fine by me, and I joined again.  But no decent spoilers next month and I am outta there again.  

Well this looks very promising! I hope the foundation will suit my pasty skin (the part not flaming red from rosacea, that is). I have tons of Oxblood nail polish, but I can always toss some of my extras into a CS pile for later. I'm a suckr for tinted lip balms, and DH is a hand lotion/cream fiend. All in all very nice box!

They are offering $5 off this box for first time members...I think I will do it  :smilehappyyes:

I am really liking the Burberry.  I guess I am in the minority regarding matte products.  Dewy, yes.  Glittery, no.  

Back