Allure Sample Society December 2014 Spoilers and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot all about SS this month!  Hope it's not too late to resub, this looks like a great box.

Edit:  Yay!  I resubbed :smilehappyyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am losing track of all my purchases and subs.  I can't tell if I am subscribed.

Edited:  I got confirmation from BB that I am subscribed.  They are fast! But, for the life of me, I cannot tell that from viewing my account.  

I am losing track of all my purchases and subs.  Should we be getting charged for this box soon?  It ships on December 8th.  I have been flipping around my account looking for some indication I am even subscribed.
Me too! I need to create a spreadsheet or something. But if I did that, I'd have to think about how much money I spend on these things....

@@MissKris17 - I don't want to see the amounts either! I was on a roll today. And its not a cyber anything day. I forgot about my subs and was trying to see what was happening with each one so they don't get lost in the delivery shuffle.

Resubed for this box. I'm a suckers for hand creams and I like everything else too. So excited!

I just started with subscription boxes - the December box looked so good that I subbed, then SS sent me an offer to get the September box (with the full sized eye cream) and I jumped on that.. on cyber monday.. and got the huge cyber monday bonus as well.  I'm so spoiled right now!

I think we know what we are getting but, its nice to see the items on the Dashboard.  This has been my forgotten box this month.   Looking forward to 4 out of the 5 items.  Never a nail polish fan.

FYI (semi-OT but I found it when I went to check my Sample Society dashboard), Beauty Bar is having another GWP today.  $50 skin care set with any skin care purchse.  BBSKINFREE14 still works for free shipping (don't know how many times you can use it, though).  I got some Suki toner for $10 and free shipping.  A lot of the least expensive skincare items are sold out.

ETA: My dashboard is not updated.  Still showing September, which is the last month I got.

Holy cow! I got my shipping notice yesterday and when I checked this morning it's supposed to be delivered today (it says on the truck in my town!). That's got to be some kind of record.

Mine is on the truck for delivery today. I'll post pic's when it gets here.  UPS man must be busy he's usually here by 10am. 

Mine is on the truck for delivery today. I'll post pic's when it gets here. UPS man must be busy he's usually here by 10am.
You're lucky.  My UPS lady doesn't usually make it through until 8 or 9 PM.  (My box is coming tomorrow, anyway, though.)

You're lucky.  My UPS lady doesn't usually make it through until 8 or 9 PM.  (My box is coming tomorrow, anyway, though.)
Yeah but holiday time he's SO behind, even with helpers (he says they slow him down).  I can see the look of irritation in his face when he rolls up with a helper on the truck.  lol  

Still no sign of him. C'mon UPS

Got my box:

IMG_3865.JPG

IMG_3866.JPG

Here are the sizes and color/scent variations I received:

• RGB Nail Polish in Oxblood .40 oz
  • Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye, .17 oz jar
  • Burberry Beauty Fresh Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Radiance No. 01, .17 oz
  • Butter London Lippy Tinted Balm in Mush, .14 oz (seem like there could be various shades sent) note my Dashboard indicated I was getting Abbey Rose but I got Mush shade
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra Moisturizing Hand Therapy in La Source (beachy/oceany scent) Verbena and Lavender is the other option, .9 oz (my dashboard indicated this was the scent/version I would get).
Enjoy and please update with your shades/versions!  

Back