Allure Sample Society November 2014 Spoilers and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By now (29th) they usually are on to the 2nd spoiler - I wonder if it they are hesitant given the feedback to the crappy spoilers of last month

Other then the m&g, what was the other spoiler? 

One of the best parts about this box has always been the early spoilers. I think they stand to lose a lot of people not resubscribing if they don't continue the early spoilers, for fear of getting another box like last months.

Fingers crossed they post one today.

After last month's problems I was hoping they'd redeem themselves and I could sign up, but I need spoilers before I do...

May cancel sometime today due to lack of spoliers. I think this box has gone downhill. I was waiting for a black Friday Glossy box special like Tobygirl suggested. But I really like Nov's two spoilers. I need a really good deal for a years worth of Glossy box. I start my hunt today. Adios fellow SS Folks it will be rough letting this sub go, but I must.

You know that extra Sept box I got?  It is still sitting untouched...  And so is Octobers box except for the EL.  What does this tell me?  This box is not for me. 

Oh but I did give the extra Sept perfume sample away since it was unopened.  Dunno why I kept the other Sept perfume.  Maybe I will give that and Octobers perfumes to my daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they seriously not released another spoiler yet?!  I'm still waiting to see another item or 2 before I decided if I should resub or not.

I love M+G, but this new spoiler is not exciting to me at all. It's the MD Solarsciences Beauty Balm.

image.jpg

Ironically, an SPF 50 product is something my redheaded self can always use, but I still am not too torqued up about this spoiler. I have zero luck with sub boxes giving me tinted products that match skin tone. (And I understand why, but I'd just rather not get such things)

I cancelled. October was my 1st box and I got it for $10. I really don't feel this should be $15. It is a $10 box to me so far. Now if the $10 was points or cumulative and could be saved to use all at once in the shop then it might be worth it. i think I will save my $15 and go pick out a nice throw blanket at tj maxx instead.

Ugh. I'll wait for 3rd spoiler, but may cancel. This has gone straight back to the same old crap as before the "relaunch"

I like the look of the MD Solarsciences BB Cream. I use their sun screen and like it, I'd love to try the BB Cream so I re-subscribed after canceling last month. I really hope it is the lighter of the 2 shades that is sent out since I have fair skin. I hope the other products are good, the last couple of boxes were not winners for me, but so far I am happy with the first 2 spoilers for this month.

Back