Allure Sample Society October 2014 Spoilers and Discussion!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to try Sample Society now that there is a $5 off coupon, but I don't want to subscribe if it will be headache to cancel. How easy is it to cancel Sample Society?
It's super easy, you can just do it on their website. I've cancelled and resubscribed before really easily

I adore Sample Society but I have almost as many mascaras as eyeliners, so this spoiler bores me.  I have 2 SS subs so I'll definitely cancel one of them unless something awesome gets spoiled...

When should we expect another spoiler?? I'm too impatient!
They said "early next week" on Friday, so probably any minute!  And it's probably going to be a good one since I just canceled due to financial ick.  I guess I'll try putting some of my unused samples (I have a *lot*) up on eBay and see whether they sell.  Maybe I'll be able to justify the October box if the sales thing does well.

@@meaganola that's a good idea, sell my stash to try new subs! Hope the financial ick works out soon.

@@SaraP Thanks!  The thing that kind of sucks is that there are a lot of other people doing the same thing, so that drives the prices down, *if* stuff sells at all.  (And this month's box is just bad timing.  They ship on the same day I have a big Kickstarter pledge charging, and I just had an unexpected $200 medical bill show up.  If they didn't charge until, say, the 13th, I would be fine.  OTOH, I have SO MUCH STUFF I haven't even tried that I really have no need for this sub.)

SSBB_OCTsneak_Footer_1.jpg

I just started a Paula's Choice Bzz Agent campaign for a spot correcting product C15, that seems to be working (just 4 days in). This will be nice to try once the samples run out. Excited for this box and not missing Ipsy one bit!

Kinda excited for the Estée Lauder sneek peek. Its not a personal favorite of mine, as I rarely use it but my mom loves it. My mom isn't big on makeup but any creams or night serums are right up her alley. I'm sure she will be really excited when I pass this along to her.

Awesome! So far SS is 2/2 on brands I've never tried before this month with both Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder. (I definitely think I have mascara or something from Estee Lauder that came in the last HauteLook bag but I haven't tried it yet.) And if there's one skincare product that I am always happy to try it's dark spot correcting treatments! 

Awesome! So far SS is 2/2 on brands I've never tried before this month with both Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder. (I definitely think I have mascara or something from Estee Lauder that came in the last HauteLook bag but I haven't tried it yet.) And if there's one skincare product that I am always happy to try it's dark spot correcting treatments!
Estee Lauder has excellent skin care products! Very good quality and very nice textures and smells. You will be VERY pleased!

I just started a Paula's Choice Bzz Agent campaign for a spot correcting product C15, that seems to be working (just 4 days in). This will be nice to try once the samples run out. Excited for this box and not missing Ipsy one bit!
Aren't you luck! I am a Bzz Agent myself, but I haven't been getting anything for quite some time now. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
SOOO excited for the Estee Lauder serum!! I'm currently using a Jurlique one and I'm not loving it.  I tried a deluxe sample of EL's Daywear creme and adored it so I'm really pumped to get something else from their skincare line.

This makes me happy.  I got a 2nd sub for September so I could have one Restoresea for me and one for my mom.  I was going to cancel the 2nd account but I will gladly take 1 EL serum for me and 1 for my mom.  Yay!  *happydance*

Back