Allure Sample Society October 2014 Spoilers and Discussion!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whee!  So happy about that coupon.  Got my mom and SIL all signed up using it.  I wish they did referrals but oh well.

Both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use it alone as a spot treatment in the am and with my philosophy serum at night. I've almost finished off the first bottle, it says 3 drops, but that doesn't seem to be enough for me.
ohh i'm almost through the first bottle too. maybe i should use more than two drops when i mix it. i've been using it with my philosophy moisturizer maybe i should use the paula's choice one i found in my cabinet this morning! i forgot where i got the sample ! i started to notice today a slight diminish in the redness and today was day 5 for me. my red marks are pretty dark. i should have done time lapse photos.!

I did do before photos so I can see how well it works. I just went on a cruise and was allergic to the soap or bleach from the towels. I broke out like crazy, as soon as we got home I cleared up, so I've lots of dark marks to work with %)

Did any of you ladies out there also see this mention of October's first spoiler! I hadn't seen anyone else mention it so I thought I should go ahead and start a thread for the October's box. We will be getting Bobbi Brown's Smokey Eye Mascara! What do y'all think? =)
took me a minute to realize that was english.

Yeeeahh, not sure why SS e-mailed BOTH my accounts with the $5 off when it clearly states ANYONE who has EVER been a customer of SS can't use it. <_<   Like, I am so annoyed right now, really? who am I supposed to give it to, my old granny who doesn't use makeup?
Yeah, it's such a tease...  

Let your friends/family/freinamy save $5 and we've just succeeded in making you into our marketing instrument, but no dollers off for you!!  Like to meet that marketing prodigy...

I am being forced to adopt an alias for the SS  :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
@@SaraP  and even if I did have trouble understanding someone's post, I would think it was so brave of them to post in a language they weren't familiar with!

Me either... That's why I put ??? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]@@sunimunni  [/SIZE]I didn't have any trouble with it at all!

Sorry about that. :/
She's clearly talking about the IG screenshot, guys. It took me a while to figure out what language it was, too. I HATE those ridiculous fonts, but maybe I'm just a boring old woman, haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She's clearly talking about the IG screenshot, guys. It took me a while to figure out what language it was, too. I HATE those ridiculous fonts, but maybe I'm just a boring old woman, haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Too funny! I reread the original post like 3 time wondering why on earth she thought this wasn't English!!

Confirmed on the Beauty bar Face Book page. We are getting the 30 ml (1 oz) bottle of the Estée Lauder.

I am having my daughter sign up with the coupon for a second box for me. I will reimburse her, but she always gets what I don't want. So she will make out with two Bobby Brown mascaras and maybe more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OiiO, on 26 Sept 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

Too funny! I reread the original post like 3 time wondering why on earth she thought this wasn't English!!

I'm so old and out of it that I can't even figure out what fonts you're talking about! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (But I think IG means Instagram, right?)

When you vlick the photo on the first post in this thread you can see the Instagram photo with bubbly lettering =) 

Found this on BeautyBar FB:

Correction! October #SampleSociety Spoiler #2 Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum deluxe-size is slightly smaller than the 30ml size we previously posted. Apologies for the miscommunication. To make it up to you, we'll be sharing spoiler #3 with you on Monday!

I hope it is enough for more than 1 use - I was really looking forward to trying this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back