Allure Sample Society October 2014 Spoilers and Discussion!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoo!!  I looove creams and serums!  SS is always in my "favorites" catagory when it comes to boxes.  I've tried EL before, but never this particular product so this girl is EXCITED!  Hurry October!

Ooohhh!  Excited about this spoiler!  I have been wanting a new serum forever and am too cheap to buy a high end one so this is perfect.  I also have tons of sun damage and redness so hopefully it works well.

Sounds like a great box so far:

Bobbi Brown smoky eye mascara D/S (3ml) $16.80

Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum (1ml) $62

Both of these are winners for me! I love Estée Lauder! I have never tried Bobbi Brown, so this is awesome, too! As boring as "another mascara" is, I do wear it every single day, even if I wear no other make up. Mascara and lip gloss, so eventually, it will get used!!

I just started a Paula's Choice Bzz Agent campaign for a spot correcting product C15, that seems to be working (just 4 days in). This will be nice to try once the samples run out. Excited for this box and not missing Ipsy one bit!
i'm doing that campaign tooo!!! are you mixing it or using it straight? I'm not noticing any change in my red spots but i am noticing my skin is firmer and more glowing. i've been mixing with my moisturizer in the am and using it straight in the pm. 

The two spoilers together. Haha. Probably redundant. But is a 1oz bottle usually that small-looking?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm doing that campaign tooo!!! are you mixing it or using it straight? I'm not noticing any change in my red spots but i am noticing my skin is firmer and more glowing. i've been mixing with my moisturizer in the am and using it straight in the pm.
Both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use it alone as a spot treatment in the am and with my philosophy serum at night. I've almost finished off the first bottle, it says 3 drops, but that doesn't seem to be enough for me.

Came here about Sample Society but saw this....I am in the Paula's Choice Bzz Agent campaign too! 

I am having great results with the C15.  I am using it mixed with whatever skin product I am using that night (BHA or retinol) and my skin is looking so smooth and bright.   I am also mixing it with only retinol on my chest and WOW, that is really showing a dramatic difference.  I had what looked like a perma v-neck shirt tan (sun damage/freckles) and it is already looking significantly better!  It really does seem to boost the retinol.

I have seen 1oz AND 1ml for the EL sample.   1ml makes more sense for a sample size (about .03 oz) but the $62 price tag fits the 1oz!  So confused!

Thanks for catching that JayneDoe13 - it should've been 1oz

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited about the spoilers! This is my favorite beauty sub. I did make the mistake of looking at what the allure sample society in Russia gets for 15usd I wish i could get one of their boxes!

Back