Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Sephora Sun safety kits also. I looked over the weekend hoping they came out early but sadly no.

Thanks for this ladies!  Alarm is set...I AM SO EXCITED!  Was I the only one who thought there would be a spring one since they did fall and holiday this year?  I'd rather they do fewer boxes but with better stuff.  I think 2 a year is plenty, I'm still going through things I got in the fall (I missed the holiday one, boooo).  

Thank you for the reminder!  I loved the Sephora Sun Safety Kit I got last year.  I will definitely repurchase it again!! 

would love to get the sun safety kit!!! if anyone has more info please let me know!

II think I missed something.

What date are we "setting the alarm" for?

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for this ladies!  Alarm is set...I AM SO EXCITED!  Was I the only one who thought there would be a spring one since they did fall and holiday this year?  I'd rather they do fewer boxes but with better stuff.  I think 2 a year is plenty, I'm still going through things I got in the fall (I missed the holiday one, boooo).  
I

I've never tried either of these but now I have to have them! Do they sell out quickly?

Originally Posted by teastrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've never tried either of these but now I have to have them! Do they sell out quickly?
Not sure about the Sephora kit, but the last fall and spring Allure beauty boxes sold out in a couple of hours.

I want this sooo bad but I'm going to be on vacation the day they go on sale. Hmmmmm. What's a girl to do.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want this sooo bad but I'm going to be on vacation the day they go on sale. Hmmmmm. What's a girl to do.
Get a friend to get it for you!

Anyone know when the Sun Safety Kit comes out?!

ETA :  just looked at Sephora's comments on fb & someone just asked that question!

Sephora said : The Sun Safety Kit will be available mid to late May

Back