Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that "In the Glow" set looks totally fabulous!  I kept eyeing it instore over the holidays and when I saw it again yesterday I put it in my shopping cart right away.  I already have so many blushes/bronzers though I had to stop myself from buying more but it was really hard!  I think the fact that the items are so adorable and small is why I want that set so badly. 
I have rosacea so blush was scary to me until about a year ago. Bronzer is still a bit of a mystery, but I plan to solve it this summer. Now I can figure out which one I like without shelling out for the full size! Yay!

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have rosacea so blush was scary to me until about a year ago. Bronzer is still a bit of a mystery, but I plan to solve it this summer. Now I can figure out which one I like without shelling out for the full size! Yay!
LOL stop your'e making me want to buy it again! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But yay for you trying out new stuff!  That's what I love about those Sephora favorites sets, they're priced so well and you get to try out a bunch of different major brands!

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL stop your'e making me want to buy it again! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But yay for you trying out new stuff!  That's what I love about those Sephora favorites sets, they're priced so well and you get to try out a bunch of different major brands!
l love the Sephora Favorites set too, last year I ordered three different ones, the lip one (with the Tarte lipsurgence), the eyeliner one, and the sun safety one.  I can't wait to get the Sun Safety kit this year!

I check every few weeks for new Sephora Favorites sets, they are my FAVORITE! Always a great value and you get to try out awesome products. I can't wait for the sun safety set!

I've been stalking the Sephora website for this so when I saw that one up, I bought it. (I missed last year's) I got an order confirmation but when I went back on the site to look closer at what was all included, it said it wasn't available. I'm sure I'll probably get a notice saying it's sold out but if not, I'm great with getting last year's kit and then buying this year's kit when it comes out. Sun protection is not something I have a lot of and being that I live in the Sunshine State, you'd think I would.

Yeah, I just checked Sephora and it was sold out.  Maybe they are talking about last year's box being sold out (fingers crossed lol),

Originally Posted by easteregg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I just checked Sephora and it was sold out.  Maybe they are talking about last year's box being sold out (fingers crossed lol),
I just got a response from them. It won't be available until mid to late May

Originally Posted by lyndieonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been stalking the Sephora website for this so when I saw that one up, I bought it. (I missed last year's) I got an order confirmation but when I went back on the site to look closer at what was all included, it said it wasn't available. I'm sure I'll probably get a notice saying it's sold out but if not, I'm great with getting last year's kit and then buying this year's kit when it comes out. Sun protection is not something I have a lot of and being that I live in the Sunshine State, you'd think I would.
Just bought last year's kit.  It is in stock under 'Sephora's Favorites' on the drop down menu.  I missed last year's kit, too, so I am happy to get this one, and will buy the new one next month if I can.

Also, used the 15% off code and ebates to get another 4% off.  Happy!

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just bought last year's kit.  It is in stock under 'Sephora's Favorites' on the drop down menu.  I missed last year's kit, too, so I am happy to get this one, and will buy the new one next month if I can.

Tried earlier and tired just now and it says it's not available...

Ok, it's shipped so I'll let you know when it gets here. I'm sure it's last year's kit because all the items listed were the same as a couple reviews I saw. I'm glad I got it before they sold out again and I'm looking forward to this year's kit too.

Ok, it's shipped so I'll let you know when it gets here. I'm sure it's last year's kit because all the items listed were the same as a couple reviews I saw. I'm glad I got it before they sold out again and I'm looking forward to this year's kit too.
How fun, I loved last year's kit! My favorites were the Fresh Lip stuff, the Boscia, the Ole Hendrickson (sp?) on days that I knew I would be spending a lot of time outdoors, the Origins Vitazing and the Dr Jart BB cream. Let me know if you trade any of those ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received an email from Sephora today saying that the item turned out to be out of stock.  Sad.  Hopefully I will be able to order the new one when it comes in stock.

I received an email from Sephora today saying that the item turned out to be out of stock.  Sad.  Hopefully I will be able to order the new one when it comes in stock.
So does this mean that we didn't miss it? The new Sun Safety Kit hasn't posted yet?

Or was last years the only one they were selling (again) this year?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got a response from them. It won't be available until mid to late May
Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So does this mean that we didn't miss it? The new Sun Safety Kit hasn't posted yet?

Or was last years the only one they were selling (again) this year?

Thanks!
The new one isn't out yet!  I am definitely keeping an eye on this thread, hopefully someone will post on here once they see it go up for sale in May!

Ahhhh a picture !!!!

Just got the email, totally signing up at 11:01! I won't use everything in it but my boyfriend can use some of it and for $39.99 what a value!!

lmao you beat me to it
Lol. I got over excited and I'm like hiding my phone under my desk at work trying to post it.

Back