Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if I give my bf the Clear and Neutrogena products he might be genuinely excited for a beauty box instead of the fake excitement he shows every month for my subs.

I freaking want this! Oh gosh!!! Uhhh, I'll be at Universal Studios that afternoon. Maybe I can convince my husband to let me "use the bathroom" lol

Just got the email, totally signing up at 11:01! I won't use everything in it but my boyfriend can use some of it and for $39.99 what a value!!
I didn't get the email, what does it say?

Awesome value. I definitely see myself picking one of these up!

This really is an awesome deal, but I can't really see myself using most of it.

I seriously love these boxes so much. 

YAY! I came to post, but knew it would already be up. I always make a combo adding up to  $39.99 of products I was already thinking about buying, its like the ultimate GWP that way.

This is the first box without 3 different John Freida hair products, I approve, I am overloaded from the last couple boxes, love the line, but have plenty.

so here is a pic of the butter polish. (love the name and description, so appropriate for a summer box)

Also love that the Nexxus renewal serum I was mad I didn't get to sample in BB this month.

Sally Hansen in Jaded

Wow. This is an amazing deal. I may seriously indulge in this if my Stila glitch sale order gets cancelled. Since I'll be moving for a summer internship in the middle of nowhere it'd be nice to stock up on some beauty goods.

@gypsiemagic I like how you think! I most excited about the Pixi, butter LONDON, and GK Hair. That SH Jaded is gorge! I'm also interested in trying Cetaphil I know a lot of people love it. The only things I don't think il use or pass off to my bf are the tresemme (already have a product for this and don't like the brand) and the SH bikini bump treatment (use laser which prevents shaving bumps).

Love this

I seriously love these boxes so much.  YAY! I came to post, but knew it would already be up. I always make a combo adding up to  $39.99 of products I was already thinking about buying, its like the ultimate GWP that way. This is the first box without 3 different John Freida hair products, I approve, I am overloaded from the last couple boxes, love the line, but have plenty.
Love this!!! $10 for the clear shampoo and conditioner, $17 for the Neutrogena cleanser and moisturizer, $12 for the Cetaphil gets me there!

I ordered the Aluure Summer Beauty box from last year and barely used them, but surely I will get this one and skip Glossybox! Thanks for posting!

This is a great deal, but I have a pile of samples, deluxe samples and full size products that I need to use up. So, I am going to pass on the Allure summer beauty box. Yay, self control! 
icon_cheers.gif

This beauty box is AMAZING!  I cannot resist this especially since there are things that I know I will like plus things that my fiancé can use as well.  My question is, does anyone know what shipping usually goes for?  I'm assuming they don't give you free shipping since it's already such a good deal on so many products.

OMG I'm totally getting that! I'll be so mad if I miss it, because I seriously will use just about everything in it (except that Butter London...really don't like that at all). But wow - awesome collection!

Back