Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

buying this! man i hope i can get one before they sell out! does anyone know how fast theyve sold out in the past?
I bought last year's Summer box and it sold out fast. Probably in 2-3 hours.

Here is the list of products in this season's box:

BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Chic
BURT'S BEES Lip Gloss
BUTTER LONDON Nail Lacquer in Bit Faker
CETAPHIL Daily Facial Cleanser
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Nourishing Shampoo
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Nourishing Daily Conditioner
DICKINSON'S Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
GKHAIR Leave-In Spray
NEUTROGENA MicroMist Sunless Tanning Spray
NEUTROGENA Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15
NEUTROGENA Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
NEUTROGENA Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
NEXXUS Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir
NOT YOUR MOTHER's Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream
PIXI Endless Silky Eye Pen
PUREOLOGY Colour Stylist Supreme Control Maximum HoldZero Dulling Hairspray
REDKEN control addict 28 high-control hairspray
REDKEN Extreme Anti-Snap leave in treatment
SALLY HANSEN Complete Salon Manicure in Jaded
SALLY HANSEN Salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops
SALLY HANSEN Zero Bumps Bikini Spray
SATION Nail Lacquer in Love at First Byte
SIMPLE Kind to Eyes, Eye Make-up Remover Pads
SUAVE PROFESSIONALS Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil
TANTOWEL The Original Self Tanning Towelette for Face and Body
TRESEMME Platinum Strength  Strengthening Heat Protectant Spray

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought last year's Summer box and it sold out fast. Probably in 2-3 hours.
I didn't get the summer one, but the fall one took a bit longer.  I think around 8 hours?  I also remember that the people that were the very first to get theirs to process got it faster than everyone else, sometimes by a week or two.  

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get the summer one, but the fall one took a bit longer.  I think around 8 hours?  I also remember that the people that were the very first to get theirs to process got it faster than everyone else, sometimes by a week or two.  
sweet thanks ladies. i wondering it it was a few hours or like, within 30 min. 

I can't wait to get my hands on this! The best one, ever! I love the fact that I haven't tried many of those items. I hope they offer a buy two get one free deal, so I can buy for my family too!

The more I think about this, the closer I am to passing it up. I really don't need anything and even though it's a phenomenal value, I have a bunch of stuff to use up now. Sigh...it sucks to be rational about this.

This couldn't have come at a better time! I have used up several skin/body/hair care items recently (many I have been using for months) and don't have many items in reserve. My teenager loves the shampoo/conditioner and the heat protectant spray and she wants the Butter London (ha!). My tween and son have sensitive skin so a couple of the products would be great for them to try.

I'm giving hubby the bikini spray, he's always complaining about irritation after shaving his face! 

The Allure box has all full-size products, is that correct?
The perfume, makeup remover pads, and tan towels probably all come in a bigger size, but this one is pretty much all full size. I can't wait to come home to my giant box of goodies!

Ok, great. I was just making sure it wasn't all sample/deluxe sample sizes. :)

BTW, received the Sun Safety kit I ordered today and it is the 2012 version. I guess they were selling any old inventory before they get ready to release the 2013 version. All expiration dates were fine so I'm a happy girl.

Originally Posted by lyndieonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, great. I was just making sure it wasn't all sample/deluxe sample sizes. :)

BTW, received the Sun Safety kit I ordered today and it is the 2012 version. I guess they were selling any old inventory before they get ready to release the 2013 version. All expiration dates were fine so I'm a happy girl.
just curious where did you order from? ive been searching and i can't find it 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just curious where did you order from? ive been searching and i can't find it 
frown.gif
The Sephora website. I was searching Sephora for "sun safety" and last year's popped up for sale. They must have had very few in stock because I went back on to look at the contents again after I placed my order and it said it was out of stock. I figured I'd get an email telling me that I couldn't get it like another poster on here did, but I recived it today.

The Sephora website. I was searching Sephora for "sun safety" and last year's popped up for sale. They must have had very few in stock because I went back on to look at the contents again after I placed my order and it said it was out of stock. I figured I'd get an email telling me that I couldn't get it like another poster on here did, but I recived it today.
It's a great kit! I am happy that you were able to get one! Enjoy it!

aw - thanks for the info though! enjoy your box :]

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah. I guess the reason why Fall box sold out a little longer is because people still have some stuff they bought from Summer box. They had been sampled out too from other sub boxes, which is totally understandable. I think I just used two or three of the products from last year's summer box and now that I said it, I'm thinking if I need to get this one too. Ha!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The more I think about this, the closer I am to passing it up. I really don't need anything and even though it's a phenomenal value, I have a bunch of stuff to use up now. Sigh...it sucks to be rational about this.

Same here. I want it - the value is great but know a lot of it won't get used and will take up precious space for other things lol. 

so can someone clarify exactly when the Allure Box goes on sale, and how to order it? the 23rd? at Noon? (est?) 

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so can someone clarify exactly when the Allure Box goes on sale, and how to order it? the 23rd? at Noon? (est?) 

The Allure summer beauty box will be on sale at 12:01 PM eastern time on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. I don't have the link to the box though, I'm guessing because it's not available yet?

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Allure summer beauty box will be on sale at 12:01 PM eastern time on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. I don't have the link to the box though, I'm guessing because it's not available yet?
Thank you! I was going to ask where we purchase it.

Latest posts

Back