Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Just got it
party.gif

Just got mine! Refreshed the page right at 8am local and it let me purchase. I was trying all week not to get my hopes up about it since I kind of figured they wouldn't ship to AK but it went through. Just waiting on the confirmation email now :-D

Just ordered mine, I am also waiting on the confirmation email. I hate when the confirmation email doesn't come right away then I always feel like I entered the wrong email address or something lol

Just ordered mine. I'm super excited because this box has 3 items I was going to go purchase anyway and also has several other things that I "need". ;-)

Just got mine. Was so surprised it went through from my phone so quickly.
Same here! I was sure it would crash or just be so buggy that it would be pointless. I guess they realize there are a whole lot of using our phones for ordering nowadays!

I have it on the "place order" page but I don't think I'm going to do it lol. Its a great deal but the last one I bought...well I still have a TON of stuff from it and that was a year ago. Still tempted though ughh.

Latest posts

Back