Allure Summer Beauty Box OR Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely no doubt that this is a huge value for the price.

But there are a ton of hair treatments. Oils, spray-in, keratin....etc (can't remember everything). Do you just hit your hair with everything at once? It seems like quite a few products to try out one after another.

I guess awesome bag, but I am curious because their does not seen like a lot of range. Tan towels and spray tan. Multiple facial cleansers, multiple hair treatments. I can't tell the difference!

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Allure summer beauty box will be on sale at 12:01 PM eastern time on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. I don't have the link to the box though, I'm guessing because it's not available yet?
I am 99% sure it will be at this link: http://allureaccess.com/summer

That's what's shown at the bottom of the picture:

allure1.jpg

Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Absolutely no doubt that this is a huge value for the price.

But there are a ton of hair treatments. Oils, spray-in, keratin....etc (can't remember everything). Do you just hit your hair with everything at once? It seems like quite a few products to try out one after another.

I guess awesome bag, but I am curious because their does not seen like a lot of range. Tan towels and spray tan. Multiple facial cleansers, multiple hair treatments. I can't tell the difference!
That would be awesome.  I want someone to try that and post a pic 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Allure summer beauty box will be on sale at 12:01 PM eastern time on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. I don't have the link to the box though, I'm guessing because it's not available yet?
Thank you! 

I can't wait to get my hands on this! The best one, ever! I love the fact that I haven't tried many of those items. I hope they offer a buy two get one free deal, so I can buy for my family too!
Have they offered buy 2 get 1 free in past, or is this wishful thinking?

Numbe, I think I got it mixed up with the cew box. I wish it was this one. Still a great deal!

The Allure box seems like mostly drug store products. I don't use too many drugstore products anymore, so I don't think I'd get that much use out of this box. I am looking forward to the Sephora Su Safety kit, though! 

Numbe, I think I got it mixed up with the cew box. I wish it was this one. Still a great deal!
Thx for the clarification, it is already a great deal in itself for the value. I was just thinking if this was a promo for this box I would order for a niece's bday, and our summer nanny as a welcome back gift. (Felt I needed to point out they weren't all for me, so I wasn't being a box hog. Lol ;-)

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Allure box seems like mostly drug store products. I don't use too many drugstore products anymore, so I don't think I'd get that much use out of this box. I am looking forward to the Sephora Su Safety kit, though! 
Yes, those normally are filled with higher end drugstore essentials :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to see what's in Sephora's Sun Safety Kit, I may get both!

Okay, so I was so not going to do the Allure box...but now that the time is growing nearer I really want to! What to do!!

sitting here debating I would prob get good use out of everything except the hair spray 

I basically packed and moved my boyfriends apartment this weekend by myself, so this is part one of many thank you's :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't decide if I want to send it to my parents house or if I think it will make it here on time before I move out, hmm to the email to see when stuff was delivered.

11/23, got it 12/5, order #1324

7/24 got it 8/2 order #47

4/24 got it 5/4 order #262 

Ah, okay I am golden, will definitely make it here on time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay for fun products, this bo actually has a lot of stuff I am excited to get, and the more I look at things, the more I get excited.

I have heard a lot about Redken anti-snap, mostly from EG on youtube, and I just realized its in the box!

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY trying to be good and not constantly purchase everything I see and want.  I want this....... So I am just going thru the list and one by one talking myself out each product.  I do WANT them all but I don't HAVE TO HAVE any of it really....

Such problems I endure in my life.  LOL    Now the Sephora Sun Safety Kit, that will be mine and I cannot wait.  I loved last years and the train case rode in on.

Latest posts

Back