Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you that emailed them...how long did it take to get a response? I emailed last Friday 12/6 and have not received a response and am getting annoyed.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrst909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those of you that emailed them...how long did it take to get a response? I emailed last Friday 12/6 and have not received a response and am getting annoyed.
I got a response within a few hours after I emailed them. I also just got an email today saying that my damaged item is being shipped.

I got my replacement Burt's Bee night cream. This one is definitely not damaged. They also sent me PRAI PRAI*Mordial Weightless Gravity G-Force Creme which cost about $39.95. This was definitely a pleasant surprise.

What was the email address you used for Allure or the phone number? I have a damaged item and it needs to be replaced.

I just replied to my order confirmation email In case you cant' find it, you can send them an email to [email protected]. I also took pictures of my item and sent it them when I contacted them.

Interesting, I contacted them about my $ store bag they sent and was told to bad and they sent you a replacement higher end bonus item and an extra $40 item in addition to your first bonus product being $20. It's crazy how inconsistent they are. But I'm happy they helped you.

Interesting, I contacted them about my $ store bag they sent and was told to bad and they sent you a replacement higher end bonus item and an extra $40 item in addition to your first bonus product being $20. It's crazy how inconsistent they are. But I'm happy they helped you.
Wait so they are saying that bag is worth $20? I'm confused. Did you get an additional bonus item too? Just wondering because I also got the cheap looking red bag and that was my only replacement item. I emailed them about it almost 2 weeks ago now and never got a response. I'm not gonna keep trying to contact them or make a big fuss about it cuz it's not worth my time but it really irks me that they didn't even bother to respond to my email. Makes me rethink purchasing from them in the future.

No I was just saying their burts was the substitute at $20, came damaged and they replaced at $20, and said I'm sorry this happened with a $40 extra thrown in. Adding to $80. My sub was a bag worth about $1, (which sounds like what you got) and I wrote them a nice email about it and was told to bad. If everyone got the bag I wouldn't have even cared but there was no consistency. In the big picture this is a stupid issue for me to have with them. Considering the total price for products to total box, but they caught me in a bad mood yesterday with no sleep in 48 hours and they got a piece of my mind last night at 4 am, (which hind sight was a lot like drunk texting, I felt dumb around 9am. )

No I was just saying their burts was the substitute at $20, came damaged and they replaced at $20, and said I'm sorry this happened with a $40 extra thrown in. Adding to $80. My sub was a bag worth about $1, (which sounds like what you got) and I wrote them a nice email about it and was told to bad. If everyone got the bag I wouldn't have even cared but there was no consistency. In the big picture this is a stupid issue for me to have with them. Considering the total price for products to total box, but they caught me in a bad mood yesterday with no sleep in 48 hours and they got a piece of my mind last night at 4 am, (which hind sight was a lot like drunk texting, I felt dumb around 9am. )
Ah I see, thanks for clarifying. Yeah it just bothered me that there was so much inconsistency in the value of the replacement product and then the fact that they never replied to my email was the icing on the cake. Whatever, the box was still a great deal, I'm over it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any idea When the next Box is coming? Hoping its May or later so its after this baby is born and I can get hubby to get it for me as a "you just had a baby, pamper yourself" present. Lmao

Quote: Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any idea When the next Box is coming? Hoping its May or later so its after this baby is born and I can get hubby to get it for me as a "you just had a baby, pamper yourself" present. Lmao
I think it should definitely be before may, as they are basically quarterly...but hey, what about a "you're about to have a baby, pamper yourself" present? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it should definitely be before may, as they are basically quarterly...but hey, what about a "you're about to have a baby, pamper yourself" present? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
True lol I wanna say the spring Box comes out in March or april but im not sure.

According to a blog I go to the Spring Allure Beauty box went on sale April 23rd last year! Still SOO far away. I can't wait! This is the only box I decided I would subscribe to now other then Ipsy and a baby box for my son.

According to a blog I go to the Spring Allure Beauty box went on sale April 23rd last year! Still SOO far away. I can't wait! This is the only box I decided I would subscribe to now other then Ipsy and a baby box for my son.
Oh my birthday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> excited to see what's in the spring box! I didn't know about it last year.

Looking everywhere to find out when the next box is out....Last year I see April (Summer box), July (Fall box) and October (Winter box), but that's only 3 shouldn't there be a 4th Spring box???? Facebook is a bust they never give it up...

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Looking everywhere to find out when the next box is out....Last year I see April (Summer box), July (Fall box) and October (Winter box), but that's only 3 shouldn't there be a 4th Spring box???? Facebook is a bust they never give it up...
Nope, this used to be once a year (summer) then they added fall and holiday.  No spring.  3 is plenty for me though, I still have stuff from like 4 boxes ago I haven't used up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!! I didn't purchase the winter box because I had product overload from fall, but now I'm ready for more, more, more!

Latest posts

Back