Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered the past 3 boxes and from what I remember, they seem to release them around the 3rd Tuesday of the month - so that would be around April 22. They go on sale at 12 noon EST. Usually bloggers have the info a couple weeks before.

Quote: Originally Posted by lauren2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've ordered the past 3 boxes and from what I remember, they seem to release them around the 3rd Tuesday of the month - so that would be around April 22. They go on sale at 12 noon EST. Usually bloggers have the info a couple weeks before.
Great info......... gives me some time to tweak my budget to include this box of "goodness"!

I can't wait to see spoilers for this box!  I was going to buy the last one, but realized I wouldn't use most of the items.  But I seriously will get one someday!!!

I have missed out on every single box, so I am very happy to have found this thread! <3 I hope I get a chance to get one this time!

I have missed out on every single box, so I am very happy to have found this thread! <3 I hope I get a chance to get one this time!
I got the winter box for the first time and I hope again to get the Spring box. The Winter one was awesome and a good value. Used almost all the stuff in it. I hope the Spring box will be just as good if not better!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just received this email:

Me too...I am soo tempted but am afraid I will get 3 more Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs...haha

Same here.  Says the next box goes on sale April 29 at 12:01 PM EST.  Here's the link (doesn't work now) www.allureaccess.com/summer.

Oiio--you beat me to it.  Debating whether or not to do this.  3 boxes = a lot of product to use up!!!

Aren't the boxes normally $40 plus shipping? I got the last box and paid around $50 with shipping. So you are paying an extra $50 or so to reserve all 3 boxes and not risk them selling out before you can order? Am I missing something?

I also wonder if this means they will be raising the price on the boxes? The $195.95 price includes shipping and handling so even before tax (CA resident here) that is $66.65 a box. Past boxes with shipping and tax have only cost me $53.86...hhmmm...

Quote: Originally Posted by mrst909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aren't the boxes normally $40 plus shipping? I got the last box and paid around $50 with shipping. So you are paying an extra $50 or so to reserve all 3 boxes and not risk them selling out before you can order? Am I missing something?
Sorry, I posted before I saw yours.............

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrst909 

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Feeling a bit broken hearted over this because this makes the boxes cost $66.65 for each one..............
We all had the same thought!

Quote: Originally Posted by mrst909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It might be the box price has gone up. It has in the past from 29.99+ shipping to 39.99+ shipping. That would make these boxes $56+ shipping.

I wonder if they are increasing the cost. The 199.95 comes out to $66.65 per box. I think I got them for around $54 or $55.

I'll wait to order, I like to see what's in the box first. I didn't purchase the winter box because I had lots left over from the previous box.

*But I'm super excited to know the time and date!!!

Well fine, Allure...... so you are hiking the box price again... seems that I might have to cancel my monthly "Sample Society" sub to make up the difference for this in my budget!

So I decided to bite the bullet and pre order because I get them every single time... But it was just a survey to see if you're interested and if you are one of the first 500 they'll send you a code around April 15 to pre order ?? I'm a little confused as to how this is going to work. Lol

Back