Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One to go and I am done for the night.  Working on the little bottle to the far left.

Can anyone identify the gold bottle on the far left or the eyeliner brand?

Details from My Subscription Addiction! http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2013/11/allure-winter-beauty-box.html
allure-winter-beauty-box.jpg

Grr...I have spent WAY too much time on one object. I was up past Midnight doing this for the Fall box.  I hope I will I either get lucky or i will be smarter this time.

Phew. Easy skip for me. Lol. As anxious as I was for this, I've spent SO much lately (and way more on myself than I should this time of year, plus Christmas presents for tons of others) so I was secretly hoping it would be full of stuff I wouldn't want :p 

Hope everyone who wants this is able to get it! 

Well this will be my first Allure box and I'm a recent nail polish addict so.... I'm in!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm with ya! I just signed up for my first julep, since bondi let me down. So I'm down for more polish and I love those drops!

I'll be passing on this. None of the products really stand out to me. But I can't deny that it is a stellar deal.

Oh, that gold one is tough. From a distance it looked like the side of a julep bottle but not close up. Hmmmm That NYX pallet is lovely! And I love pixi dusts. I have that shade but maybe there is a variety. The others are pretty fall/winter shades. That leg stuff made my legs look so freakin HOT when I used it over the summer. I'm good with an extra bottle.

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, that gold one is tough. From a distance it looked like the side of a julep bottle but not close up. Hmmmm

That NYX pallet is lovely! And I love pixi dusts. I have that shade but maybe there is a variety. The others are pretty fall/winter shades. That leg stuff made my legs look so freakin HOT when I used it over the summer. I'm good with an extra bottle.
 LOL! I never tried my leg stuff from the other box!  Good to know!

I'm kinda really excited about this box, mainly because it has a lot of odds and ends I could use full-sizes on, and at $50 (with shipping) it's like $2 an item, which is a super steal. I'll have to see how I feel about it Tuesday morning. 

Also the gold container on the far left look like a L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick if I'm not mistaken? 

Thanks so much for the info...anyone have any idea what the website is where we can buy it?

Quote: Originally Posted by sandyeggos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm kinda really excited about this box, mainly because it has a lot of odds and ends I could use full-sizes on, and at $50 (with shipping) it's like $2 an item, which is a super steal. I'll have to see how I feel about it Tuesday morning. 

Also the gold container on the far left look like a L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick if I'm not mistaken? 

I have batted that one around.

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Grr...I have spent WAY too much time on one object. I was up past Midnight doing this for the Fall box.  I hope I will I either get lucky or i will be smarter this time.

Girl, you have amazing detective skills!!!   You're Awesome!!!

I had it up on my blog since morning, but I just wanted to share the confirmed list of contents and the direct link to the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Allure sends out these previews along with direct links to big bloggers ahead of everyone else to help generate the buzz, and I guess I finally qualify as a "big blogger" with over 150k monthly PV.

Anyhow, here's the link, and the contents. Enjoy!

http://avs-beauty-box.s3.amazonaws.com/nov2013/index.html

ALMAY COLOR + CAREâ„¢ Liquid Lip Balm
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
CETAPHIL® Moisturizing Cream
E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
FIRST AID BEAUTY® Ultra Repair® Cream
JULEP Vixen Polish Duo
L’ORÉAL PARIS® Extraordinaire by Colour Riche
NEUTROGENA® Crease Proof Eye Shadow
NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Primer
NEUTROGENA® Pore Refining® Daily Cleanser
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S® Knotty to Nice™ Conditioning Detangler
NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette
ONE 'N ONLY® Brazilian Tech™ Keratin De-Frizz Wand
RED CARPET MANICURE Youth Crème
RIMMEL Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
RUSK® Deepshine® Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo
RUSK® Deepshine® Color Care Lock-In Treatment
SALLY HANSEN® Airbrush Legs® Liquid Makeup
SALLY HANSEN® Complete Salon Manicure™ Dry & Go Drops
SALLY HANSEN® Triple Shine™ Nail Color
SALLY HANSEN® Insta-Dri® Anti-Chip Top Coat
SATION On Cloud Wine
SMILE SCIENCES Teeth Whitening Pen
ZOYA PixieDust Nail Polish in Tomoko

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had it up on my blog since morning, but I just wanted to share the confirmed list of contents and the direct link to the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://avs-beauty-box.s3.amazonaws.com/nov2013/index.html

ALMAY COLOR + CAREâ„¢ Liquid Lip Balm
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
CETAPHIL® Moisturizing Cream
E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
FIRST AID BEAUTY® Ultra Repair® Cream
JULEP Vixen Polish Duo
L’ORÉAL PARIS® Extraordinaire by Colour Riche
NEUTROGENA® Crease Proof Eye Shadow
NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Primer
NEUTROGENA® Pore Refining® Daily Cleanser
NOT YOUR MOTHER'S® Knotty to Nice™ Conditioning Detangler
NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette
ONE 'N ONLY® Brazilian Tech™ Keratin De-Frizz Wand
RED CARPET MANICURE Youth Crème
RIMMEL Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
RUSK® Deepshine® Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo
RUSK® Deepshine® Color Care Lock-In Treatment
SALLY HANSEN® Airbrush Legs® Liquid Makeup
SALLY HANSEN® Complete Salon Manicure™ Dry & Go Drops
SALLY HANSEN® Triple Shine™ Nail Color
SALLY HANSEN® Insta-Dri® Anti-Chip Top Coat
SATION On Cloud Wine
SMILE SCIENCES Teeth Whitening Pen
ZOYA PixieDust Nail Polish in Tomoko
I have been working on a running list on my blog too.  Do you have the mystery item worked out? Awesome that you figured out the Pixie Dust.

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been working on a running list on my blog too.  Do you have the mystery item worked out? Awesome that you figured out the Pixie Dust.
I didn't have to work for it, I received the full list and the direct link from Allure.

All of these items are 100% confirmed to be in the box, although colors of polish may vary.

I see you have it as L’ORÉAL PARIS® Extraordinaire by Colour Riche.  I am not sure...

Back