Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I didn't have to work for it, I received the full list and the direct link from Allure.

All of these items are 100% confirmed to be in the box, although colors of polish may vary.
Ack!  That is awesome!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well I guess I can go to bed then. Thanks @OiiO
lol, sweet dreams! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

You are all welcome.  Usually spoilers are pretty easy, but that has not always been the case with the Allure boxes.  Goodnight!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  lol, sweet dreams! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
sleeping.gif

The little gold one is

L'Oreal l'extraordinaire by color riche.
It looks like a liquid lipstick. I found this by just searching Allure winter beauty box 2013 and a girl had the products listed in her blog.

Quote: Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the list!!!
You are welcome!

I love looking at all of these boxes and there are usually tons of things I want in them.  But, I have a stock pile of stuff I am trying to use up.  Maybe I will buy the fall one of the summer one next year.  This one would actually be really really good for me though because I need tons of moisturizers and I love nail polish!

I think this box has a great value but there are too many nail products for me, and not enough of the brands I use. I'll be skipping. Excited to see some reviews though!

I'm undecided. My first reaction is "I WANT IT" but I'm not sure most of it would get used in a timely manner...if one of the moisturizers was replaced by something more exciting it'd make it a more definite yes, or if the elf duo was something without bronzer...I'll just have to see how much money I have left after paying the bills this week, lol

and yeah, Airbrush Legs was just in the fall box (and I gave that one away, so I certainly don't want another!) Surprisingly, I'm most excited by the hair products this time....no hairspray!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The polishes, too...

The wax kit from the last box has been AMAZING. I have been cutting them in the arch shape from the Anastasia brow kit stencils, and one swipe and its a perfect clean line every time. I use them twice  a month and have only used one sheet in total, since it pulls apart into two sheets

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The wax kit from the last box has been AMAZING. I have been cutting them in the arch shape from the Anastasia brow kit stencils, and one swipe and its a perfect clean line every time. I use them twice  a month and have only used one sheet in total, since it pulls apart into two sheets
Ooh, I never thought of that...I tried them on my legs and it didn't work out so well (I'll stick to shaving, yeesh) but maybe I'll try the rest on my brows so they don't go to waste!

Ah. I have so many hair products left over from past boxes, but my inner hoarder is telling me I need this one too !!!

This one will probably sell out fast, even though the products aren't as great as the past two boxes. Considering that Christmas is coming up, many people would get it to use for presents.

This is an easy pass - the only thing I really want is the gosmile whitening pen. 

A great value but I wouldn't use most of the products. 

Wouldn't it be nice if they had smaller boxes with a more manageable number of products? 

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will probably change my mind 50 times about getting this box or not... Lol
Me too.  
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back