Allure Winter Beauty Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass, boring. It's still a good value, but it's pretty much all drugstore stuff. Past boxes had so many more high end products.

Quote: Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pass, boring. It's still a good value, but it's pretty much all drugstore stuff. Past boxes had so many more high end products.
dito.gif
  I think the Fall Box looked much better. Plus I have a huge stash of nail polish I need to work on, but somehow keep getting more of it...

The eyeliner is by Rimmel London and the tube with the gold cap is a new lipstick item by L'Oreal Paris.

Quote: Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This link will direct you to the site when it is already available for purchase.

http://avs-beauty-box.s3.amazonaws.com/nov2013/index.html

Allure had a mishap last time directing people to that website and a lot were so confused where to buy it. Bookmark it so you won't forget. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!

Had to call Julep about something else today and the very nice cs person, Elaine, looked up the Julep colors in the Allure box for me. She had to research it, but she emailed me later. They are Missy and Anisa.

I was wondering what server everyone used to get the last box?  I was trying IE and that didnt work.  Now I have Google Chrome will that one work?  Thanks in advance!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Reason /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was wondering what server everyone used to get the last box?  I was trying IE and that didnt work.  Now I have Google Chrome will that one work?  Thanks in advance!!
I used Google chrome last time and it worked. Remember if you log on early and the link is not active, keep refreshing until it becomes active.

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will probably change my mind 50 times about getting this box or not... Lol
Me too.  
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think I've made my final decision - not gonna get it.  I'd rather spend the $ spoiling my Secret Santa ladies, and once I found out the Julep colors, I just wasn't interested (I want to try Julep!  But I already have polishes that are similar to the shades they're sending! Grrr!)

The box just doesn't WOW me enough.  Maybe the next one... lol

I think i will actually buy this one.  I looked back at the fall and summer boxes for comparison and those didn't wow me, but I think I would get more use out of this one.

I was gonna buy this, even got hubby's permission. But I think I'm gonna skip it and maybe get the spring. I have a big stash now that I really need to use up or trade some of. So I think I'm gonna get me some fabletics instead! Haha

So, I wasn't going to buy it so I could save some money, but I showed it to some girls at work and they want the things I don't want, so we're going to split it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not letting me order!
Well thats weird

Latest posts

Back