ANTM Cycle 9 (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif ahh i'm happy Saleisha won ANTM, what do you guys think?? Saleisha totally kicked ass at the runway! i with you on this one! i really thought that chantel would win, but when she broke character on the runway that pretty much sealed her fate!
everytime i she that picture of saleisha at the great wall i think she should have won! she made the most progress of the girls remaining imo.

either girl would have been great for 17mag. fresh & clean. i'm sure we'll be hearing from chantel!

I haven't seen the last episode
frown.gif
hopefully I will catch a rerun on Sunday... I had to check this thread to see who won, I could not wait
wink.gif
I am glad it was saleisha, I just was not too crazy about Chantal's looks and personality... I knew it would not be Jenna, since she was so much weaker in her spirits last episode I have seen.

I'm glad Saleisha won! Her runway walk was awesome. Plus she's just super-cute.

I can say, though I think Jenah would've been awesome, I'm happy with the results! Shaleisha deserves it, but so did Chantal. It was hard to tell. John kept asking who I figured would get it, and I told him, "I watched them seem like Joanie was gonna get it, and Dani won. So I dunno!" I had a feeling, the closer it got, it would be Saleisha. Thanks for the info on Heather in Pantene commercials!

i'm a bit disappointed by the winner.

From the Superficial site:

Saleisha Cooper the 19-year-old winner of Tyra Bank’s America’s Next Top Model is apparently already a model. After winning last night’s final episodes, diligent researches discovered that Saleisha has a past working relationship with Tyra, according to E! Online:

However, sharp-eyed fans soon dug up footage showing Saleisha walking the catwalk in an ANTM cycle-six fashion show, as well as appearing on the runway in an episode of The Tyra Banks Show.

But, wait, it doesn’t end there! Saleisha has some other modeling work under her belt that should’ve excluded her from the show:

Viewers also found that Saleisha had appeared in a nationwide Wendy's commercial that aired in 2006, seemingly in violation of an America's Next Top Model eligibility rule that states would-be contestants "must not have previous experience as a model in a national campaign within the last five years (including, but not limited to, appearances on television and print advertisements)."

If she has really been in the nationwide campaign that breaks the contract, then I don't think it was fair at all that she won.

I knew Saleisha would win after watching them walk the runway. She was so much stronger on the catwalk than Chantal. Though they both took extremely gorgeous pics
smile.gif
Cant wait for another season.

On a side note, I would like to see Heather do really well in the modeling world
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cintamay /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm a bit disappointed by the winner.

Saleisha Cooper the 19-year-old winner of Tyra Bank’s America’s Next Top Model is apparently already a model.

interesting! I wonder if it's true. why would they be so obvious and put out a model that was already shown in this show before??

Originally Posted by cintamay /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm a bit disappointed by the winner.

Saleisha Cooper the 19-year-old winner of Tyra Bank’s America’s Next Top Model is apparently already a model. After winning last night’s final episodes, diligent researches discovered that Saleisha has a past working relationship with Tyra, according to E! Online:

However, sharp-eyed fans soon dug up footage showing Saleisha walking the catwalk in an ANTM cycle-six fashion show, as well as appearing on the runway in an episode of The Tyra Banks Show.

But, wait, it doesn’t end there! Saleisha has some other modeling work under her belt that should’ve excluded her from the show:

Viewers also found that Saleisha had appeared in a nationwide Wendy's commercial that aired in 2006, seemingly in violation of an America's Next Top Model eligibility rule that states would-be contestants "must not have previous experience as a model in a national campaign within the last five years (including, but not limited to, appearances on television and print advertisements)."

If she has really been in the nationwide campaign that breaks the contract, then I don't think it was fair at all that she won.

Wow... if that is true, Tyra's got a lot of explaining to do.

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif On a side note, I would like to see Heather do really well in the modeling world
smile.gif

Same here.

interesting fact from wikipedia:

"Heather had been arguably one of the most popular Top Model contestant in history, being voted CoverGirl of the Week nine times in a row. The first week was won by Lisa, but afterwards Heather won week to week. Even when she had already been eliminated during Week Twelve, she was still voted CoverGirl of the Week - a Top Model first."

I didn't get to watch it but I wished Jenah would have won. I also heard that Saleisha had been on Tyra's show before so that's not fair!

Saleisha won, she deserved to win. She did the best and was the most humble one on there. She worked hard for a long time to get to that point of the modeling biz so who cares if she modeled in the past or not. I wanted her to win and I am happy she did.

Wow... Should be interesting to see if more becomes of this or not.

Latest posts

Back