ANTM Cycle 9 (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think sarah? Yup it was Sarah. I felt bad for Heather when she passed out. How horrible for her but girl needs to eat.
I didn't think Lisa was that great and was glad to see that Heather did really well in the challenge.

Bianca is
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by cracka /img/forum/go_quote.gif What happened last night I missed itWho got sent home and Why?

sarah got sent home! they said she was loosing to much weight and she's not plus sized anymore! bummer! i really liked sarah!

The Enrique Iglesias video was hot. And I don't care what Tyra says, Ambreal did not look like a hoochie in her segment.

anyone catch last nights' episode? i think the girls are being mean to heather on the sly and it pisses me off! everyone except lisa seems to be trying to keep her unbalanced and that's just mean, imo. is anyone surprised that ambreal is gone?

Did anyone see last night's episode? I had a feeling that Ambreal would be going home. I felt a bit bad for Heather during the challenge, but can see how being in the modeling industry could be challenging for her. Bianca does seem a bit jealous and insecure, just about every comment she makes about Heather is negative. I wonder how much of this is her in real life and how much is due to the editting.

I knew Ambreal was going home just because..she was supposed to last week even though her picture was good. Anyway, i am kinda starting to agree with those girls. Maybe Heather has been pampered a bit too much. But they should have also respected her.

I thought it was kinda funny when Bianca was cheesing her ass off when Heather was getting critized!

Oh and they had my future school on! FIDM!!

I'm sorry, but I'm sick & tired of Bianca's ass. She needs to be sent packing WAY before Heather!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry, but I'm sick & tired of Bianca's ass. She needs to be sent packing WAY before Heather! i agree! bianca's negativity is very annoying and puts all of her insecurities on display. but, heather better toughen up or those girls will eat her alive!

Bianca seems genuinely happy when something bad happens to Heather... it really turns me off about her, I can't wait for Bianca to go home
doh.gif

Bianca thinks she has this whole thing wrapped up...............I can't wait till she gets the boot.........I'll get just as much pleasure out of that as she does about being mean to Heather.

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bianca seems genuinely happy when something bad happens to Heather... it really turns me off about her, I can't wait for Bianca to go home
doh.gif
I totally agree. It makes her ugly on the inside.

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bianca seems genuinely happy when something bad happens to Heather... it really turns me off about her, I can't wait for Bianca to go home
doh.gif
Ugh, it's such a sick satisfaction she gets from it, and it pisses me off! Not to mention, she's always like, "Heather why are you so upset?" Gee, let's think! Ugh! I'm glad Chantal helps stick up for her, but I do think Heather tries her best to remain calm and not spaz out. I told John, one day Heather's going to lose it and beat the shit out of Bianca LOL!

Uggh I'm watching it right now... Bianca is sooo ugly... inside and out. She makes me sick. I want Heather or Jenah to win.

even though Bianca exhibited some signs of jealousy, at the end she was right. Heather fell short when it came to completing common tasks and at the end, it was expected (her getting kicked off).

Back