ANTM Cycle 9 (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the confusion. What I meant by it was that spoilers will be posted on this thread so be careful.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I will not be tuning into ANTM Cycle 9. I've reached my threshold. OMG. I am watching ANTM Cycle 9.
sadno.gif
Oh no! It got me. What am I doing? Okay. Fine, I'm giving in. But not one more Cycle afterwards, I tell you!
schaem.gif

Ebony is so beautiful, just look at that modelesque face, it's perfect. I wish she had real confidence instead of the stinky attitude she brought earlier.
bringiton.gif
Now that's uncovered, and we see the wuss she really is.

Heather is my girl! I would like to see her thrive in this competition! I think she has what it takes.
fly.gif

Some of the other girls are doing alright too, but I would like to see more favorites jump out at me. It's kinda early, and I haven't even seen the makeovers yet.

My "predictions":

Someone is going to get shaved!

Half the girls will get ridiculous extensions!

Two girls will get their dark hair bleached to blonde brillo pads!

One girl is going to cry about losing her long hair!

Oh my! I can't wait!
7b.gif

I love ANTM. I'll watch every cycle.

I love Heather. She's so beautiful. I think because of her shyness, the other girls aren't going to see her as a threat and I hope she goes far.

I dislike Bianca and Victoria the most. The both seem like no-it-alls to me for some reason.

I know someone is going to get shaved for the makeover. Tyra loves cutting other people's hair. My only thing with it is, most models already in the industry have long hair or they get lots of extensions. So it seems as if Tyra is actually putting the girls back when she makes them do drastic cuts.

I do not like Bianca. What is up with that attitude? I don't know why she acts that way.

And why is Ebony so insecure all of the sudden? She sure wasn't like that on the cruise. I sort of like her just wished she was more confident.

I am rooting for Heather.

The make over episode is always my fave.

Originally Posted by Noir Sakura /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know someone is going to get shaved for the makeover. Tyra loves cutting other people's hair. My only thing with it is, most models already in the industry have long hair or they get lots of extensions. So it seems as if Tyra is actually putting the girls back when she makes them do drastic cuts.

Yes! I am thinking that too! Why do that to the girls when they are just going to have to get extensions for certain shoots anyway. Tyra just doesn't make sense to me sometimes. All the household-name models have at the very least, shoulder length hair. The fashion industry and modelling agencies also have publicly said that Tyra's choices for contestants and styles are not really compatible with what they want.

Makeovers!!!

Wasn't it funny? Miss Bianca "talk so much ish" almost got her ass sent home!! LOL

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I read that one of the girls has to go bald. I hope its Bianca.... hee hee I just watched the show and I was right with the person that went bald. I sort of felt bad for her but this is much healthier for her hair.
Chantal - she reminds me of Trishelle from the Real World. Every now and then I feel like it's Trishelle. Anyone else?

Ebony - that girl needs some confidence. She is so different than the first episode. I hope she comes around.

Heather - I still love her and hope she wins it all.

Victoria - she was wrong. She said that she is glad that she is going home early so that others who want to be ANTM have the chance. Well, she should have thought of that when she even went to the audition because she took the spot of someone who wanted to be on the show. I am glad she is gone. I didn't think much of her.

Ms J - hilarious tonight! When Ms J starting petting the wig and making Ebony's face, I was laughing so hard.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ms J - hilarious tonight! When Ms J starting petting the wig and making Ebony's face, I was laughing so hard.

hehehehe, yes, me too!Victoria was really annoying and gave this "I am better than you" vibe... although I thought she should stay there longer because she would stir up things little bit.

Bianca looks gorgeous without hair, in my honest opinion. I am kinda torn about Victoria going home. What an outspoken chick. I think her problem was just, she was out to prove that maybe not all models are dumb? and she got carried away and crossed over to rude.

I love Heather. She's so beautiful. I want her to win, but my favorite hasn't won since cycle 2 so I'm not putting to much hope in her wining.

I liked Victoria too. I think she was out to prove that she wasn't this quit person who could walked all over, but it just came out as being cocky and rude. Her rock climbing picture was my favorite last week.

I can't stand Jenah. Her mouth drives me crazy.

Chantal - Now that you point it out Marisol, she does remind me of Trichelle.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bianca looks gorgeous without hair, in my honest opinion. I am kinda torn about Victoria going home. What an outspoken chick. I think her problem was just, she was out to prove that maybe not all models are dumb? and she got carried away and crossed over to rude. I agree, Bianca is gorgeous, but her "stank" attitude makes her ugly.

Bianca has a nice shaped head so she can pull it off but I thought it was very fitting that she got an upsetting makeover considering she is so unpleasant and catty!

Back