ANTM Cycle 9 (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both my pics are gone! heather and lisa are no more. i've got to tell you, i'm really not feeling any of the girls that are left. maybe they'll get better over the next four weeks! "keep hope alive!" lmao~

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't get to watch it last night.
Who got kicked off?

heather is gone. she only went to one go-see and was 40 minutes late getting back.

I feel sad for her. She was the only one I wanted to see win. I could care less about the others. Saliesha is ok, Bianca is arrogant, Chantal bugs me and Jenna is a smartass.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif even though Bianca exhibited some signs of jealousy, at the end she was right. Heather fell short when it came to completing common tasks and at the end, it was expected (her getting kicked off). I agree, it still makes Bianca really ugly on the inside to me, to see how she was picking on Heather and how she could not hide happiness on her face when Heather did something wrong.at the moment, none of the girls that is left is striking or beautiful to me... Jenna hes the most potential out of all of them, I guess.

I can't stand Bianca at all. She is a hater with a very bad personality; she always has something negative to say and do to someone who is doing better job then she is. She had the nerve to get mad at Saleisha for not telling her that the gosee was in the same building. I wouldn't have told her ass either. Because if the shoe was on the other foot, she would have done the same thing to Saleisha. I want Saleisha to win, she has such a beautiful spirit and wonderful personality.

Haha, yeah you know i feel the same way amandabelle..

And you know somthing else even though Bianca doesn't look like EVA PIGFORD, she reminds me of her somehow and i just don't know what it is.

I'm gonna miss Heather, but I truly hope we see her face somewhere else sometime soon! At this point, I dunno who I'm rooting for! I just know I truly don't want Bianca to win, and something tells me it's not going to be Saliesha... Oh sheesh!

Originally Posted by aprilpgb22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif My wish came true, the ultimate hater Bianca is gone.. Thank you Lord!! YAY! I almost did a happy dance in my living room! SO excited!

i hear you! she was a b*tch to the end, though. i'm so happy she's gone! i can't believe we're down to the top 3 already!

Sooo glad Bianca is gone!!
smile.gif
Go Jenah!

I really think it will be Jenna and the other blonde girl in the final two, although, this last episode, Seleesha (sp?) surprised me with a good shot.

I dunno, but I think the prize really is anyone's game, it's totally up for grabs and it's entirely possible for any of the three to get it.

ETA: Heather is already featured in a Pantene commercial.

yea but neither did the other chick in my opinion, idk and they sometimes pick some girls that you know are gonna get booted off

IMO the girls that won from cycle 5 to now are not "top model" material. she might have been a ***** but i thought biyanca was better. her look seemed more top model-ish

Back