ANTM Cycle 9 (Beware of spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww..man, I am currently watching it.

Those *****es be hating. DANG!!!. I am so rooting for lisa right now. Women dont like women to be happy. Especially Bianca. I swear that chick takes hater pills every day.

Tonight's episode was ok. I am not a Lisa fan. Ebony needs to smile. She looks like an idiot when she does that weird mouth thing.

Go Heather!

Well, my Janet is gone
frown.gif
Poor GA girl! I'm rooting for Heather, and I really hope she makes it far. John swears the girls who create the most drama stay right up to the end (remember Jade?), and he might be right
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tonight's episode was ok. I am not a Lisa fan. Ebony needs to smile. She looks like an idiot when she does that weird mouth thing.
Go Heather!

Ditto on all the above

Wow... I can't believe that Ebony did that. I think that is a first in Top Model history. At least it made for an exciting five minutes.

Tyson Beckford = yum!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow... I can't believe that Ebony did that. I think that is a first in Top Model history. At least it made for an exciting five minutes.
Tyson Beckford = yum!

do you remember that girl tiffany from cycle 5 or 6? the one that tyra yelled at because she wasn't sad she was going home? that is the closest to this one. you could tell she was uncomfortable almost all of the time.
it's starting to heat up and i'm very excited!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif It is a bit boring.. Girls talking crap, nothing new. I just like seeing the photoshoots. Me too, that's the only part I like.

I hope Heather wins!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow... I can't believe that Ebony did that. I think that is a first in Top Model history. At least it made for an exciting five minutes.
Tyson Beckford = yum!

Don't forget that girl Cassandra from Cycle 5, remember she left because of her hair? And I am now an official Heather fan!! Slap some make-up on her and put her in front a camera and she is smoking hot!! I think she'll make it to at least the top 4!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif do you remember that girl tiffany from cycle 5 or 6? the one that tyra yelled at because she wasn't sad she was going home? that is the closest to this one. you could tell she was uncomfortable almost all of the time.
it's starting to heat up and i'm very excited!

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't forget that girl Cassandra from Cycle 5, remember she left because of her hair? And I am now an official Heather fan!! Slap some make-up on her and put her in front a camera and she is smoking hot!! I think she'll make it to at least the top 4! I forgot about both of these instances. What if she had been called earlier... do you think she would have quit?

This season is boring me. I missed about 3 of the episodes because I found "Pushing Daisies" to be better TV.

i like lisa & heather. only watched one episode, though.. and i wasn't really compelled to try to catch it again..

I do admit this season is pretty boring, but I'm still watching faithfully. I really like watching how Heather is becoming less shy/scared.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I forgot about both of these instances. What if she had been called earlier... do you think she would have quit? i think it's a strong possiblity. i'm happy she did it rather than let someone go home that really wants it, although i'm not convinced that ambriel is going to last much longer anyway!

it's on and poppin' now! in my mind unless one of the other girls does something spectacular it's lisa and heather! and if bianca doesn't stop with that hater attitude she won't be there much longer!

Back