April 2012 No-Buy Support

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nordstrom card, love of tan towels, and want for bb cream and a new perfume hate you right now lol.

A little birdie told me to tell you to wait
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I'm going to try not to use it but I want a BB cream soooo bad. I think if there isn't one in my birchbox this month I'll end up using the coupon. Hate myself.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A little birdie told me to tell you to wait
eusa_whistle.gif

ohhhhhhhhhhh I guess I'll have to wait then and also avoid this nordstrom gwp. You are saving me! 

I don't have dior but I have tarte lights camera action, smashbox full exposure & stila black diamond mascara. Do you want one? They are minis but their brand new.

And my diorshow mascara is old. : h8 me. 

I don't have dior but I have tarte lights camera action, smashbox full exposure & stila black diamond mascara. Do you want one? They are minis but their brand new.

omg really?? Yes! hahaa, you are saving me so much, the tarte would be awesome! I'm going to send you cookies or something next time haha. 

No prob :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And yes I take cookie bribes

omg really?? Yes! hahaa, you are saving me so much, the tarte would be awesome! I'm going to send you cookies or something next time haha. 

No prob :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And yes I take cookie bribes
Ha, well I will have to try and find a recipe that can withstand warm temperatures and make it across the country, I dip pretty much everything in chocolate. :p 

Ha, well I will have to try and find a recipe that can withstand warm temperatures and make it across the country, I dip pretty much everything in chocolate. :p 

Package the dipping chocolate into a little plastic tub and then if it melts, it's "do it yerself dippers"

It is so hard to not be tempted by this no buy april when everyone is adding to my list of things i want!! atleast next month is my birthday :DD along with a few vacations for me & possibly a promotion :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I done good. Sort of. Yes, there is a haul post over in that forum. BUT, considering that I profited $3 on $7 spent and wound up with $70 or so in product, I am NOT considering that breaking my no buy. AND I was good and knocked some of the things on my "Yeah, I need that" list off while doing it!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I done good. Sort of. Yes, there is a haul post over in that forum. BUT, considering that I profited $3 on $7 spent and wound up with $70 or so in product, I am NOT considering that breaking my no buy. AND I was good and knocked some of the things on my "Yeah, I need that" list off while doing it!

Running to look at your haul right now, teach me your coupon ways.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL That's couponing done RIGHT! 

My SO used to balk at my pouring over coupons every week and stockpiling them UNTIL he went on a grocery run with me. When he saw me paying $50 for 200 worth of groceries, he STFU and now helps me cut stuff out. LOL

a little down in the dumps today and ready to buy some useless crap. i may even leave work early to go shopping. someone please tell me NO

i know, i know. you're absolutely right. ahhhh... i'll just pretend to shop for things that are extremely unrealistic like a $40,000 ring lol

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Don't do it!!

Or, if you have time, you could go for a walk until you feel better. I used to walk my sorrows away all the time.. the only downside was it was at like 3am. Now I'm too lazy.

wow! that's impressive. i'm the type to eat and witch about my sorrows. haha. also, i'm a little paranoid about walking around at night. i definitely do not feel safe. i'll for a walk during lunch and get coffee

Latest posts

Back