Aromaleigh Ephemera sub (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got in at 3:08 (pulled over to the side of the road - I'd be embarrassed to tell anyone besides you guys that!). I paid with a credit card rather than Paypal. I wonder if that made a difference?

I got in at 3:08 (pulled over to the side of the road - I'd be embarrassed to tell anyone besides you guys that!). I paid with a credit card rather than Paypal. I wonder if that made a difference?
Nope. I couldn't even load the page to add it to my cart.

@@ohsailor YAYAYY!! I tagged you on FB in hopes you'd get one <3 

I got one too! Super duper stressful lol. I paid using CC and haven't even gotten a confirmation email, but it shows up in my account on Aromaleigh. I can't wait to get this bad boy. 

That seemed to take forever.  And mine was one of the first five to make it through.  It was still showing 45 left after I checked out.  I am glad to see the 50 will sell out today.  Aromaleigh is one of the brands that I really like, but I don't buy from that often.  I think my attention gets grabbed by all of the limited editions and sales.  They have sales every week, so I know that if I decide their is something I must have, I can just stalk for that collection to go on sale.  But that means I never really put the time in to figuring out what I really want.

It took forty minutes, but I finally got one! That is *the* hardest I've *ever* had to work for a sub. Unbelievable.
I can't believe I actually got a sub before you! I got one right after my first post about having issues checking out, but my computer was being a jerk...

@@ohsailor YAYAYY!! I tagged you on FB in hopes you'd get one <3 

I got one too! Super duper stressful lol. I paid using CC and haven't even gotten a confirmation email, but it shows up in my account on Aromaleigh. I can't wait to get this bad boy. 
Thank you!! Everyone is so sweet here!! I took a (paid day) off just to get one. I wasn't giving up...

I'm pretty sure that they will get snapped up by early evening. The WEBSPLOSION probably made a lot of people decide to give it a shot after work when they're a bit calmer about things. I know I was very close to doing so when I was suddenly able to get through checkout.

ETA: Ah, per Facebook, they're sitting in carts of people who didn't finish checking out. I'm guessing that's due to site issues. At least this tells us that cartjacking isn't a thing for this sub, at least for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had about a 1 minute window where I either needed to give up and get back to work or get one immediately and that's when the checkout went through...I got an aromaleigh receit and a paypal receit along with it showing up on my account!

I hope they sell out, too! Y'all were right about breaking the website though!

Looks like she somehow sold over 70 even though there was supposed to be just 50! I wonder if she'll take those 20 out of the extra 50 she was putting up next Monday. Seems fair? 

One nice thing about having gone through this is the fact that it's over. I don't have to try again. (And, sadly, I didn't exaggerate about how long it would take to crash the server. I'm pretty sure that only reason it didn't sell out in ten minutes is because no one could get through to even add it to their cart, nevermind finalize the transaction.

Did everyone get one? I'm so excited to see what she sends out - I seriously hope my stupid PayPal is sorted by next month!

Or is this going to be the waiting list type of sub? If so, I will definitely get on it when I can!

Looks like she somehow sold over 70 even though there was supposed to be just 50! I wonder if she'll take those 20 out of the extra 50 she was putting up next Monday. Seems fair? 
I think she will, or maybe she'll add an additional 50... it seems like she's definitely letting them all get through. I'm so happy for her, she seems so overwhelmed and surprised that it happened :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't know why, her shadows are amazing!

I think if she did more LE stuff, there would be more quick sellouts like this.

I think she will, or maybe she'll add an additional 50... it seems like she's definitely letting them all get through. I'm so happy for her, she seems so overwhelmed and surprised that it happened :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't know why, her shadows are amazing!

I think if she did more LE stuff, there would be more quick sellouts like this.
So glad you got the sub Ella, I had sent you a FB message about it, not knowing if you would see it or not.

Back