Aromaleigh Ephemera sub (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re; Reddit- I find that IMAM is bad at shades of gray, all black or white- they're either tearing a company apart or attempting to (PCC, Black Violet) or they just worship a brand and slather on praise. I don't like that sort of scene- too cult-like, but I still lurk/post occasionally because so many  owners go there. 

I wish people would give Aromaleigh a second chance. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who never tries to pronounce aromaleigh names? I see it and my brain refuses to register then into actual words.
They have a pronunciation guide on some of the names online that I look at occasionally, but then forget as soon as I see the actual product.
Edit: sorry, I thought she put pronunciation in some of the descriptions, but I don't see it now!

Am I the only one who never tries to pronounce aromaleigh names? I see it and my brain refuses to register then into actual words.
For some reason I always thought it was amoraleigh until like....a month ago.
And the eyeshadow names? I don't even try it. Orange sparkle! Purple shiny! Green glitter!

idk, I mean there was drama in the past surrounding aromaleigh but I feel like whenever there are posts now on IMAM they are met with positivity. I think people are getting over whatever happened before.  I think it's becauase aromaleigh isn't as flashy as some of the other brands (like Hello Waffle, for example) and they don't get as much attention but I rarely see people bashing them anymore.

For some reason I always thought it was amoraleigh until like....a month ago.

And the eyeshadow names? I don't even try it. Orange sparkle! Purple shiny! Green glitter!
Same. I still type it wrong every single time and then go back and correct it.

And round two is gone! I really hope this is priced so she turns a profit on them. I remember reading somewhere that Hello Waffle Visage is actually a losing-money venture, so I always get nervous about indie subs and profit margins. Negative profit = possible end to the sub.

I got a subscribtion yesterday and this is my first dive into the world of indies. Or indie make-up because a month ago I made my first purchase with Haus of Gloi. I just hope I'll learnt how to use loose pigments because I'm not great at that...

But all the colors look so much better in powder form and I just couldn't stop myself. Also, I was angry with my hubby yesterday so I just needed to buy sth, preferably a new sub ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And then I told him: "I've just got a new sub - it's a gift from you to me"! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyway, I hope it was a good choice. I tried to sub to NM Vanishing Cabinet earlier this month but I didn't make it, Hello Waffle is closed at the moment so I got this one.

I got a subscribtion yesterday and this is my first dive into the world of indies. Or indie make-up because a month ago I made my first purchase with Haus of Gloi. I just hope I'll learnt how to use loose pigments because I'm not great at that...

But all the colors look so much better in powder form and I just couldn't stop myself. Also, I was angry with my hubby yesterday so I just needed to buy sth, preferably a new sub ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And then I told him: "I've just got a new sub - it's a gift from you to me"! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyway, I hope it was a good choice. I tried to sub to NM Vanishing Cabinet earlier this month but I didn't make it, Hello Waffle is closed at the moment so I got this one.

it's a great choice- her pigments are so gorgeous

@@Paulina PS YAY WELCOME <3 Check out our other threads here for more inspiration/enabling :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D Once Hello Waffle opens again, definitely check out her catalog. Her shadows are like BUTTAH. You might also want to pick up Pixie Epoxy from Fyrinnae or Glitter Glue from Darling Glitter Girl (DG is closed at the moment I think but Fyrinnae might be open!) 

@@rachelshine I've been browsing most threads for some time - that's how I even got to know about most companies (not being from the US I'd never heard of them before I checked out this forum and people's SS wishlists :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

Thanks for your recommendations, I'll definately get one of those 'glue' products!

I'm so devastated right now - my payment didn't go through :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It seems my stupid Polish bank does not support the whatever system they use for subscriptions. And they don't accept paypal from internationals and even if I try a different card I won't be able to resub again before the new slots open again :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why, oh, why do I need to live so far away from all the good things? Almost no subs available to me, no Ulta, no Sephora Christmas sets... I just want to cry or leave my place right away!  :scared:

I'm so devastated right now - my payment didn't go through :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It seems my stupid Polish bank does not support the whatever system they use for subscriptions. And they don't accept paypal from internationals and even if I try a different card I won't be able to resub again before the new slots open again :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why, oh, why do I need to live so far away from all the good things? Almost no subs available to me, no Ulta, no Sephora Christmas sets... I just want to cry or leave my place right away!  :scared:
I'm sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope miraculously she can get things sorted for you? That has to be really frustrating. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope miraculously she can get things sorted for you? That has to be really frustrating. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you. I seems there were 15 people whose payments didn't go through. She contacted me about it today and maybe one of my cards manages to get charged but if not... Unfortunately, they said they couldn't allow a paypal payment for me so I don't know how it's going to end up. Anyway, it really is very frustrating and there are so many things that are not available for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oh well, nobody's fault really, but it still makes me sad sometimes.

Latest posts

Back