Aromaleigh Ephemera sub (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably a fruitless hope, but there wouldn't be anyone out there who picked up a second sub (for whatever reason) who would be willing to gift it to me (with my generous thanks in the form of full compensation and everlasting devotion)?

I am seriously, seriously kicking myself for not getting this after doing some inventory of my shadows - I mean in a "that's one of the stupidest makeup buying mistakes you've ever made kind of way". -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So if there was any, any hope, I'd take it. Please just let me know!

Thank you sosoosososos much, but no no! I can't take it out of someone's hands! I was thinking maybe someone had picked up a second that they were going to split up and gift at Midsummer or what not. If you've asked for it, @@MIKAGlam it is all yours!
No, it's fine! I really don't need any more makeup lol. I just perk up at any subs because I can't resist a LE product, but seriously, I don't need it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You want it way more than I do so I will gladly give it up!If I get it, I'll just mail it to you anyways! MWhahaha! Can't stop me! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww @@Shalott, when it said 1 order per customer only and it was so hectic I couldn't even figure out how to order another one for you :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would message her. Beg. She will probably make you one.

No, it's fine! I really don't need any more makeup lol. I just perk up at any subs because I can't resist a LE product, but seriously, I don't need it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You want it way more than I do so I will gladly give it up!

If I get it, I'll just mail it to you anyways! MWhahaha! Can't stop me! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
LOL I considered arguing that I would mail it back, but decided to act an adult. :lol:   @@MIKAGlam That is so, so super kind of you! I actually wasn't even mad that I missed the sub, but once I started looking at what I wear vs. what was just sitting unworn in my drawers I had a total "bwuhuh?" moment - like, how come I am getting NM VC every month and rarely wearing the shadows, but I've already emptied two of the Aromaleigh Sol Invictus baggies and I use her products almost every time I wear indies... I just didn't make sense! So thank you, so much, and whatever I need do to repay you and/or @@BSquared just say the word. :smilehappyyes:

Awww @@Shalott, when it said 1 order per customer only and it was so hectic I couldn't even figure out how to order another one for you :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would message her. Beg. She will probably make you one.
No worries, girlfriend! I won't lie, begging had crossed my mind... but I feel so terrible and selfish, like "wahhh I missed it, special treatment!" which would be one thing if I had a good and valid excuse for missing the 13th AND the 15th but just because I was lazy and didn't want another sub? Don't think that would fly, LMAO. :lol: In the end I will just chalk it up to being stupid and knowing better for the next time! :sdrop:

I am sure @@BSquared. Thanks! It is all @@Shalott 's now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Okay now you've made me cry twice this month! :lol: Thank you so much! @@BSquared just let me know - my PayPal is still a wreck (I honestly don't know how I am going to straighten it out besides paying the charges myself and then waiting for them to reimburse me) but I can convince hubby to use his when I explain the situation! So just let me know - I will repay you (both of you!) however I can!

Shipping!  No movement yet, but label created!

ETA : It says it will actually ship Jan 3rd, so I guess that's the scheduled pickup, but the tracking link works  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back