BarkBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They usually send pretty durable toys. a firehose toy, a stuffable silicon gummy bear, and this rubber one.

I would love to get the discount code for this...can someone please PM me with it?  I have a big pup too...my Sasha is a Great Pyrenees/Lab mix and I'm always on the lookout for durable toys.  She tears the regular toys from the pet store up in mere seconds : )  She's a rescue too from a really awful, abusive former home...best, best dog I've ever had.  She is a sweetie.  Love that this company supports rescues.

Thanks,

LV

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need to sign up for this....My puppy is teething and murdering my stuff toys....

No clue how she got this one... this one was on the top shelf...
How long does the toys they give usually last?
I have a 2 year old pit bull with jaws of steel, and he has yet to destroy his Barkbox toys! They seem to be pretty careful about what they send!

THere's a new animal sub out now, Pawalla...they have a cat box as well as a dog box! $26 a month but you get a TON.

I have a review on my blog if you want more details, but it focuses on super nutritious wet food, snacks, and has supplements, accessories, and toys as well.

I have a Yorkie + a Rott/Husky and they both tear up the chew toys the same day I've given it to them -___-

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THere's a new animal sub out now, Pawalla...they have a cat box as well as a dog box! $26 a month but you get a TON.

I have a review on my blog if you want more details, but it focuses on super nutritious wet food, snacks, and has supplements, accessories, and toys as well.
I saw that one too. Our dogs don't agree with wet food, so I'm not sure that would be the best box for our pack. We already have basically every toy KONG makes too.LOL 
wink.gif
BarkBox seems to feature smaller brands.

Have you tried BestFriendBox? (It's wayyy more expensive)

Edit: Great review BTW. : )

BarkBox is on Fab.com again. $48 for 3-month sub instead of $63.

Just in time too! The deal I got from DailyCandy just ended! Lol

I have a coupon for BestFriendBox for 15% off.   LPFRIEND 

It's pretty fun.  Lots of toys and healthy treats.

They have one for cats too. 

I wanted to come on here and say that my puppies love BarkBox, we've only got 1 so far.. but it was great! I'm excited to get my next one!

I have tried one month of BestFriendBox, and wasn't super happy with it :/ It was expensive, and the goodies I got didn't seem very good quality either...

If anyone wanted to read more on either...I do have a blog where I wrote A LOT more lol

Deleted per TOS

Hey guys, i'm thinking of ordering this for my parents (since our dog lives with them). She's almost 4 so she's not really a puppy anymore, but she loves stuffed animals (not toys, just stuffed animals). Is it worth it to get this box? It seems kind of expensive...but my she's the world to my family and I think my parents would have a lot of fun giving her his stuff haha. It's so expensive though, it seems only worth it for the 6 month sub...

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys, i'm thinking of ordering this for my parents (since our dog lives with them). She's almost 4 so she's not really a puppy anymore, but she loves stuffed animals (not toys, just stuffed animals). Is it worth it to get this box? It seems kind of expensive...but my she's the world to my family and I think my parents would have a lot of fun giving her his stuff haha. It's so expensive though, it seems only worth it for the 6 month sub...
I would wait around for it to be on one of the deal sites again. (Like Fab.com or DailyCandy) I always post here when I find it on those sites.

They usually send 1 toy, a few different treats, and a "lifestyle extra" a la Birchbox.

The toys they send are mostly rubber, or harder to destroy toys. (The fire hose toy, rubber stuffable gummy bear, squeaky steak, etc.)

One of our dogs is 7 and she LOVES all toys, so older dogs definitely enjoy the contents. Not just pups.
smile.gif

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

their boxes look fantastic with a variety of items and with some full-sized items. I cannot wait for their next box. 

Got this month's BarkBox:

• Flying Fish slingshot toy- $12.99 (DO NOT give this to your dog as a chew toy, it is ONLY for fetch)
  • Bocce's Bakery "The Elvis" treat (peanut butter, banana, turkey bacon) 3oz.- $5.70 (Dogs verdict is "yum")
  • Nature's Miracle Freshening Spray 8oz.- $8.99 (Smells like baby powder, probably going to see if my small local animal shelter would use this)
  • Acadia Antlers Moose Antler- ~$8-$12(Maya the Boxer-mix LOVES this and it is very tough so I see this lasting a long time)
  • Milk-Bone Trail Mix 1oz.-$.78 (Have received this same size for free before, not really happy about them sending this brand)

Approximate value: $36.46-$40.46

(I used retail value on pricing and not sale prices.)

I wish they would send more durable toys like KONG (who makes 80% of their products, including the classic KONG and their treats in the U.S) or JW brand (who makes their toys in the U.S.)

Bonus pic of Maya and the moose antler:

... hope they stop doing the coupon stuff....

Its....really bumming me out...

i pay $63 for the three month recurring and its making me feel very uneasy right now. 

I get more excited about this box than any of my beauty boxes.... so I will stay on. 

BUT

If anyone from Barkbox is reading....

I can cancel my subscription ... have a new account set up in my friends, families, business name and address.

I am not doing this because I do not  want to lie about myself or my dog and cheat my way to get these cheaper.. 

thats why I passed on the other deals...I  believed they are worth every penny. 

But I believe i am a loyal customer and you are really making this customer feel stupid for not cheating the system.

Please get lots of subscribers... LOTS and LOTS. 

I do wish Barkbox to make tons of crazy profit from groupons and any other social marketing sites.

I want you guys to be in business for a long time and do like your boxes enough to wish for the best.

But please dont forget the rest of us.  Dont make us feel stupid for not cheating. 

My dog loves you so I will like to do the same.  

Sorry everyone...  but.... WOW... just writing it on MUT made me feel a LOT better.  

Hiya Gang, I just wanted to alert you that BarkBox currently have 3months or 6months subs for $35 or $60 respective on Groupons. It's showing up for San Diego, so maybe other cities have it too.

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hiya Gang, I just wanted to alert you that BarkBox currently have 3months or 6months subs for $35 or $60 respective on Groupons. It's showing up for San Diego, so maybe other cities have it too.
This forum is bad for my wallet. I just gave in and purchased the 6-month subscription! Oh well, at least my dogs will be happy. haha

Back