BarkBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a $15 worth of Groupon bucks so I got a 3 month for my sister for only $20. : )

I have to give a shout out to Bark Box customer service.  So boxes ship I think the 15th of the month.  here it is the 27th and no box.  I meant to contact them but i was trying to be patient since 10 days seems to be the standard for "west coast" shipping.  Today I got an email they forgot to send my box, are sending it priority and I got a $10 credit!

Two paws up for Bark Box!

I loved Barkbox but our dog, Leia, doesn't really play with toys so we decided not to renew after our 3 month subscription. I made sure to tell them how wonderful their customer service was and that they sent great products! I am a little sad to see it go, but we are going to try Pawalla for awhile since it seems more food, treat and supplement focused with less toys

There is a deal on Groupon right now, $35 for 3 months of Barkbox. I picked it up and since I have a large dog, which is normally $22 per month, it ended up being nearly 50% off! Not bad!

Received the new box.  

I love Barkbox.. but I will have to cancel after my 3 months are up. 

My dog seems to love the toys...

enjoys eating the treats... 

but for some reason it gets him sick. 

this months box included dental chews.. and that got him throwing up for 2 days.

I guess it just doesnt agree with my dogs body. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Aw that is so sad! Hope your doggy feels better!

Maybe he has allergies to certain ingredients? Or just a sensitive tummy.

Our pups haven't had a problem.

We got our box today. It had the crinkle water bottle toy. The dogs love it.

& they always love the treats they get. Mochi likes getting new treats for dog training class and rally.

Aw that is so sad! Hope your doggy feels better! Maybe he has allergies to certain ingredients? Or just a sensitive tummy. Our pups haven't had a problem. We got our box today. It had the crinkle water bottle toy. The dogs love it. & they always love the treats they get. Mochi likes getting new treats for dog training class and rally.
I love the crinkle water bottle toy. Instead of using a water bottle, my husband put small treats inside. They work really hard to get it out lol it keeps them entertain for a good amount of time too.

Was this in this month's Barkbox?  What size dogs do you have (if you don't mind my asking) my dog did not get that but he is a small dog.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the crinkle water bottle toy. Instead of using a water bottle, my husband put small treats inside. They work really hard to get it out lol it keeps them entertain for a good amount of time too.

Was this in this month's Barkbox?  What size dogs do you have (if you don't mind my asking) my dog did not get that but he is a small dog.
I chose Medium "just right"(no more than 50lbs). yup, it was in this months box.

That's cool.  We did not get one but it sounds neat!

I chose Medium "just right"(no more than 50lbs). yup, it was in this months box.

Yeah, I was thinking that would be a good idea too! : )

The pups love the puzzle type toys. We have one that they have to roll around to get the treats to fall out. The german shepherd just follows the boxer around stealing the treats he worked hard to get. LOL!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's cool.  We did not get one but it sounds neat!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it was in the medium and large size only. It is quite a big toy. Our Boxer can barely put his mouth around it.

In case anyone was wondering I got the small box. Here's what is inside:

3 dental chews, a chew toy that bounces and floats in the water (too bad Roscoe hates the water so he won't be playing fetch with that... not that he plays fetch), an Angus beef power bar, a shower towelette so you can wash your dog on the go, a full bag of dehydrated sweet potato treats (perfect for a dog who is allergic to everything) and a small trial size of dehydrated chicken treats

LOVE THIS SERVICE -- and it was so cute to see Roscoe excited

Who else got their BarkBox for October? My dog is obsessed with the wool snake. He's scared of the mustache though.

My pups got the large box on Saturday, the mustache toy is too cute but can't convince them to wear it properly. The wool hoop toy was well received, can't wait for next month!

I'm excited for this month. I hope one of the dogs will sit still for a pic with the mustache toy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess we'll have a backup of that teeth gel. (We got it in the Dog Lover's Cravebox as well)

My wood toy is a snake... yikes!!! 

Can't wait to try the mustache... Picture time!!! 

Mo's Barkbox.  We get small.  Also got a Barkbox rx card.  And it looks like I am the only one who did not get turquoise shredding this month?  I am always happy to have extra poo bags but we got these same exact colored bags a few boxes ago.  But I love the variety of the items received!  Saving the mustache for when my husband gets home since I get to open the boxes!  Got to share the fun!

Back