BarkBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww, Sasha sounds like he has Dumpling's preferences in toys.  From the looks of that bone, I don't think Dumpling will play with it either (unless it is super soft and has a squeaky).  However, he loves anything with ears (giraffes, squirrels, teddy bears, etc).
Must say Dumpling is a very cute name! The bone is not very soft, but does have a squeaky -- The squeaky isn't very loud though, which is why it didn't interest Sasha much. Yeah, Sasha loves anything with ears, legs or tails as well. Awww! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Guess dogs feel "in control" when they destroy toys.

Did anyone else actually try the Little Eatz?  They're supposed to be for dogs and people.  My husband dared me to eat one.  I did, and it wasn't bad! 

Originally Posted by Juno22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else actually try the Little Eatz?  They're supposed to be for dogs and people.  My husband dared me to eat one.  I did, and it wasn't bad! 
I did and loved it 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 Will try to not eat anymore and save it for my baby. Glad to know I'm not the only one who tried it!

That is flipping adorable! I have a boxer girl at home. She is three. Do you guys think the Barkbox is worth the price and they have a good selection of products? I don't mind to get a dog shampoo from time to time for example but would not want it in every box.

Thank you for your opinions!

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This month was great. : )

For me the price is worth it, if you get the 6 month subscription ($17 per month).  As far as variety that is hard to tell.  I have been subbed for 8 months or so ish and the one thing you can count on every month is treats and toys.  So if you or your dog are picky about those items then it may not be "worth it."  

I have only got one shampoo in all the months subscribed and it was a deluxe size.  I wish they would revist the after bath towel mitt thingie or the travel water dish!

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is flipping adorable! I have a boxer girl at home. She is three. Do you guys think the Barkbox is worth the price and they have a good selection of products? I don't mind to get a dog shampoo from time to time for example but would not want it in every box.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me the price is worth it, if you get the 6 month subscription ($17 per month).  As far as variety that is hard to tell.  I have been subbed for 8 months or so ish and the one thing you can count on every month is treats and toys.  So if you or your dog are picky about those items then it may not be "worth it."  

I have only got one shampoo in all the months subscribed and it was a deluxe size.  I wish they would revist the after bath towel mitt thingie or the travel water dish!

Hope that helps!

Quote: Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I completely agree with @lovepink. We've been subbed since June and I love the non-edible/toy items as well! My favorite items have been the gulpy (travel water bottle), bath towel mitt, and Safemade bear (this was like a kong). Dumpling is somewhat picky about toys, so he enjoys about half of the toys that he's received. 

As for the price, we try to take advantage of groupon or fab deals. If you don't want to wait for a deal, you can get a referral from an existing member to get $5 off.

Those are all great suggestions. I will definitely follow the conversation on here and maybe subscribe as well!

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This month was great. : )

Yes, I do think it's well worth it, even if you just decide to try a month (there are a couple of $10 off coupon codes out there right now that I remember posting on my site a few days ago) which would get you down to $19 or so. Then, if you decided you liked it enough to keep going you can really get great deals on longer subs, as some others have said too.

I think a 3 year old would be a great age for this because there are always things they'll enjoy (treats, toys) -- and if you have a chewer sometimes solutions for that too. We got a moose antler in the most recent box! Those are super pricey but they last forever and so they are good for big chewers or just to have a really long lasting treat. Love BarkBox!

Please let me know if any of you see a deal for barkbox on groupon fab etc. I'm interested in signing up for this for my little min pin but not wanting to pay the full price!

Originally Posted by missnaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please let me know if any of you see a deal for barkbox on groupon fab etc. I'm interested in signing up for this for my little min pin but not wanting to pay the full price!
There's a deal for Pawalla box on fab.com. Haven't seen anything for BarkBox yet.

Has anyone received the April BarkBox?

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by missnaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a deal for Pawalla box on fab.com. Haven't seen anything for BarkBox yet.

Has anyone received the April BarkBox?

There's a $17 deal for 2-months of the pawalla mini box on livingsocial.com 

I haven't received the April Barkbox yet...I think they ship around the 15th?

Awesome - thanks! Can't wait for the box to arrive this month...I'm sure my puppy is waiting too. 
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing this deal- I went ahead and got it.  

My April BarkBox has been shipped! Yay 
smile.gif
 I think I get more excited than my puppy. 

It weighs a whopping 1.965 lbs...

Anybody received the box yet?

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My April BarkBox has been shipped! Yay 
smile.gif
 I think I get more excited than my puppy. 

It weighs a whopping 1.965 lbs...

Anybody received the box yet?
I usually get mine 5 days after the ship because I'm in TX. : )

I received the BarkBox today. Overall, me and my fur baby are pleased with the food items - However, please note that one of the toys (the purple lizard) in this month's box is made in china. I was hesitant to let my dog chew on it. Well so it turns out I was hesitant for a good reason - Within 30 seconds, my 14 lb dog managed to tear off pieces of the toy. For a couple of minutes, I couldn't find the small shreds and literally screamed in horror thinking that he's eaten them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Luckily, I found them around his play area after searching frantically. So, all's fine now, but I wouldn't advise you to let your dog play with the purple lizard toy. I am going to leave a comment on BarkBox's FB page as well. Very disappointing. Sasha refuses to play with the glow light balls, but that's just because he's very picky when it comes to his toys! 

Back