BarkBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Barkbox a lot as well!  I reviewed a Spoiled Rotten Box once and it was also great!  And yeah, I made my dogs pose with it.  LOL.
That is too cute! My dogs always seem to know when a camera is nearby. I can never manage to have them looking straight ahead. And you managed it with 2 dogs!

I loved the SRB also, in fact my blog has a SRB giveaway that is just winding down tomorrow. I love Pawalla, too. I'm going to get another BarkBox cause it's been months since I tried it and the pups love it all lol

I like Barkbox a lot as well!  I reviewed a Spoiled Rotten Box once and it was also great!  And yeah, I made my dogs pose with it.  LOL.
How cute! I'm jealous they stayed posed for the picture ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My two dogs run when they see me with the camera. I guess they don't like pictures lol.

Are there any promos going around for Barkbox? I really want to try it but not sure if my dogs will like it.

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are there any promos going around for Barkbox? I really want to try it but not sure if my dogs will like it.
There are a few $10 off codes out there.

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What kinda pup is the one of the left? So fuzzy and cute lol
He's a shorkie (1/2 yorkie, 1/2 shih-tzu).

Barkbox is the best one. I've tried them all! Definitely avoid Pupcrate and Bugsy's Box - both are really bad. Stick w/ Barkbox who got $1m in funding, has great customer service, and gives you what you're expecting. They are able to get product because they are established - and they have adorable packaging, too.
Thanks for the advice! I'm definitely a barkbox fan and I wanted to check out pawalla but I'll definitely put pupcrate and bugsy's box on the no list.

Groupon is having a promo - $39 for a three-month subscription to BarkBox (new customers only, limit 1 per customer).  Go to Groupon's site, then click on the 'Goods' tab. 

Here's our February BarkBox:

Contents:

• Get Naked Super Antioxidant Dental Chews Large (~$8.49)
  • Sprocket Pet Goods P:ECO the Penguin ($14.95)
  • Wet Noses Dog Treats 2 Trial Size: Cheddar and Agave & Pear ($1.99 each)
  • Pet Qwerks Fetch 'n Floss ($9.99 retail/$7.01 on Amazon)
  • $10 off to Wag.com

I love BarkBox!

Our Boxer mix Maya wanted to show off her senior modeling skills.

This is a photo of my dog Jade investigating a big dog box! I just reviewed them and I used this picture as the first one in the blog post because of course I think she's adorable (I'm not a bit prejudiced either :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received the March BarkBox - This is the box for small dogs. That mouse has already lost its tail and two ears ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I'm excited for the fire hydrant-shaped poo bag dispenser (I really like when they include an item that is neither edible nor a toy)! I think Dumpling will be most excited by the mouse toy!

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm excited for the fire hydrant-shaped poo bag dispenser (I really like when they include an item that is neither edible nor a toy)! I think Dumpling will be most excited by the mouse toy!
Yay! I need to use the poo bag dispenser. I like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sasha didn't even play w/ the bone, but he didn't rest for a bit until the mouse lost its ears and tail.

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! I need to use the poo bag dispenser. I like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sasha didn't even play w/ the bone, but he didn't rest for a bit until the mouse lost its ears and tail.

Aww, Sasha sounds like he has Dumpling's preferences in toys.  From the looks of that bone, I don't think Dumpling will play with it either (unless it is super soft and has a squeaky).  However, he loves anything with ears (giraffes, squirrels, teddy bears, etc).

Back