BarkBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We haven't received our Barkbox yet, but we're eagerly awaiting it's arrival as it looks like it has fantastic products in it!  

It's sad that I don't blink when it comes to buying a subscription box for Dumpling (our adopted shih tzu mix), but I hesitate at the thought of subscribing to an additional box (Glossybox, Popsugar) for myself.  :/

Is anyone interested in my code for $10 off dogsitting from Rover.com?  I rarely go anywhere and we have family that dogsits when needed, so I won't be using it...

December's Box:

• Simply Fido 12" Holiday Moose (~$15)
  • Puppy Cake Wheat-Free Red Velvet Cake with Yogurt Frosting ($6.99)
  • Fresh Dog Oatmeal Shampoo (2 fl. oz./~$1.41)
  • Bocce's Bakery Holiday Feast Treats (3 oz./~$5.70)

Great box this month.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same items pictured...but my cat angrily commandeered the box...LOL

Awww so evil and pretty! She was just jealous since it wasn't a kitty box.

Nice bully stick, my girls love those curly ones! I just did a blog review of my favorite 3 pet sub boxes -- I haven't had a BB in a long while and looks like it's time to think about ordering another one.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same items pictured...but my cat angrily commandeered the box...LOL

Omg so cute!! My new kitten (added to a pack consisting of 3 awesome dogs and one very old and very cool cat) loves boxes and playing with anything like paper or bottle tops. She also commandeers any box she finds ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by onebizeebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In case anyone was curious, here are the contents of the January box (small dog).

I miss barkbox!! I had a month to month sub but there was a card problem and my sub got cancelled and I never got around to getting it again. I'm moving soon so I can't re-sub yet but I will after I do. I love seeing what the boxes have but I feel sad that I didn't get them for my boys! 

Btw, is that a shih tzu in your pic? I have a shih tzu that looked exactly the same as a puppy, he's currently 6 and the awesomest little lion dog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I miss barkbox!! I had a month to month sub but there was a card problem and my sub got cancelled and I never got around to getting it again. I'm moving soon so I can't re-sub yet but I will after I do. I love seeing what the boxes have but I feel sad that I didn't get them for my boys!  Btw, is that a shih tzu in your pic? I have a shih tzu that looked exactly the same as a puppy, he's currently 6 and the awesomest little lion dog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
She's actually a shih-tzu poodle mix. She and my other dog love this box. They really go crazy for it. A little too crazy maybe. Lol. She already ripped apart one of the octopus' leg (tentacle?)

She's actually a shih-tzu poodle mix. She and my other dog love this box. They really go crazy for it. A little too crazy maybe. Lol. She already ripped apart one of the octopus' leg (tentacle?)
Awwww omg a shih-tzu poodle mix?? That's the cutest thing ever!! i have a shih-tzu, a malti-poo, and a Samoyed and they all adore barkbox enough that I'm thinking when I resub, I'll get one big dog box and one small dog box (the little ones can share, right?). I haven't heard about other pet subs but I'd love to check out more. I just read the previous post by amylovescoffe and she mentioned pawalla so I'm going to check them out too.

BarkBox has sent us a lot of orange toys. Lol

Mochi & Taro loved the rope octopus.

It's supposed to fray at the ends apparently.

Barkbox is the best one. I've tried them all! Definitely avoid Pupcrate and Bugsy's Box - both are really bad. Stick w/ Barkbox who got $1m in funding, has great customer service, and gives you what you're expecting. They are able to get product because they are established - and they have adorable packaging, too.

I like Barkbox a lot as well!  I reviewed a Spoiled Rotten Box once and it was also great!  And yeah, I made my dogs pose with it.  LOL.

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like Barkbox a lot as well!  I reviewed a Spoiled Rotten Box once and it was also great!  And yeah, I made my dogs pose with it.  LOL.

Aww they are so cute!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How adorable! My dog deliberately looks the other way if I try to take a pic of her! 

Back