Beauty Army - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know, it only works w/Gmail and Yahoo. Haven't tried it with a "google apps for my domain" account yet.

Can I just say that I hate how long it takes to get our items? This is just box #2 for me but I did my selection on March 20th and i still don't have it.. The estimated delivery is April 9th or 10th. Does it take everyone else this long to get theirs??

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can I just say that I hate how long it takes to get our items? This is just box #2 for me but I did my selection on March 20th and i still don't have it.. The estimated delivery is April 9th or 10th. Does it take everyone else this long to get theirs??

My selection date is the 1st and I usually get my box the following week. I've never had a BA box take that long to get to me.

My selection date is the 19th.  My boxes have taken 11-12 days to arrive.  They usually arrive before the shipping tracker says they will (it usually says more like 14-16 days from my selection day).

You can cancel the account and then select your items. This will force your account to have a new pick date. I had to do that because originally my selection window was the 1st week then last month it changed to the middle the month which meant I had to wait 'til the third week of this month to pick. Nancy-Lee cancelled my account for me so I can "sign" back up (same account, it just tricks the system).

Oh man. Another glitch with another account. I just logged in for the heck of it, and instead of showing the dates of my next selection window (april 12th), it just gives the "We're sorry, we're all sold out" message, as though I'm not even a subscriber. Anyone else having this problem?

Here goes yet another email to another customer service team.

The issue could be because they were adjusting to add the skip a month feature, which is apparently now live and available! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The issue could be because they were adjusting to add the skip a month feature, which is apparently now live and available! 

awesome!!  

I hope you're right. I do love this feature, and will be very happy if I ever get access back, lol.

Has anyone ordered from the Beauty Army shop?  Just wondering how long it usually takes to ship.... I ordered some Pink Sugar items this past Monday, and I've only received one email stating my payment went through.  No other emails since then.  I emailed member care early this morning but no response yet.  

Nancy-Lee is awesome  -  I just emailed her directly, cause I'm so impatient - (I need 
helpp.gif
)  She answered right away - the company that the items were shipped from directly do not provide tracking info, but BA is working on that.

What are the odds, I whined earlier that my order won't be here until next week and it was delivered today! One of my items was the Indie Lee coconut citrus body scrub.. Opened it up and I love how it smells but the container is half full and it's hard as a rock.. I am guessing air got to it? Anyone else have this product?

Has anyone ordered from the Beauty Army shop?  Just wondering how long it usually takes to ship.... I ordered some Pink Sugar items this past Monday, and I've only received one email stating my payment went through.  No other emails since then.  I emailed member care early this morning but no response yet.  
I am having a heck of time with an order I placed two weeks ago that had a Pink Sugar item in it. Received the Indie Lee items but not the Pink Sugar. I've been emailing Nancy Lee back and forth and she knows how frustrated I am with the whole situation. It appears it's an issue on Pink Sugars end and not Beauty Army's. She didn't say that, but I definitely got that vibe. I'm really hoping to get that part of my order soon, and I only orderd it for the GWP they just had. Ugh! I'm so frustrated! Thankfully, Nancy Lee is super nice and has been polite through the whole debacle.

All of the selections so far are awesome. I hope that some of that stuff is available at the end of the month still. I received my kit today in the mail, and it was a huge disappointment (even though I obviously knew what i was getting) It was just the sample sizes were smaller than I even expected, for the products I didn't want lol. But I am glad they got more shipment in. I guess no more blingtones as samples then, huh?

I really hope I won't be using the skip function, but it's always good to have one because I'll be out of states during summer for 2 months! My boyfriend will be getting mail for me as he lives 0.4 miles from my apartment, but I don't think he would appreciate me getting beauty boxes because I made him limit his spending on trading cards (like spending $100 for ONE card, a small piece of cardboard, which makes no sense to me). Heck, I am already on no buy, his argument would be invalid!

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are the odds, I whined earlier that my order won't be here until next week and it was delivered today!

One of my items was the Indie Lee coconut citrus body scrub.. Opened it up and I love how it smells but the container is half full and it's hard as a rock.. I am guessing air got to it? Anyone else have this product?

That's just how it is...add a little water. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are the odds, I whined earlier that my order won't be here until next week and it was delivered today!

One of my items was the Indie Lee coconut citrus body scrub.. Opened it up and I love how it smells but the container is half full and it's hard as a rock.. I am guessing air got to it? Anyone else have this product?

That's just how it is...add a little water. :) 
Ok, thanks for letting me know. It would be nice if they had a label with instructions and a little scoop to dig at it lol every other scrub I have ever had is scoopable!

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am having a heck of time with an order I placed two weeks ago that had a Pink Sugar item in it. Received the Indie Lee items but not the Pink Sugar. I've been emailing Nancy Lee back and forth and she knows how frustrated I am with the whole situation. It appears it's an issue on Pink Sugars end and not Beauty Army's. She didn't say that, but I definitely got that vibe. I'm really hoping to get that part of my order soon, and I only orderd it for the GWP they just had. Ugh! I'm so frustrated! Thankfully, Nancy Lee is super nice and has been polite through the whole debacle.

Wow, so I won't see my order for weeks then.  It's no wonder they're not promoting the Pink Sugar GWP anymore on FB, I think there's still another week for the offer, but if their shipping is this bad, I can see why they don't want to mention it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

According to Rachel it is on Aquolina's end, there was an issue with a backlog and mis-shipment. My rollerball ended up out of stock so it will be replaced with a body spritz. I get the impression that BA sends order information to the companies who make the goods. In all three full size orders I've made, they came from LaRocca and Suki, not BA.

Latest posts

Back