Beauty Army - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's what I chose, after taking the quiz like five times.  I'm sad no foundation'd come up for porcelain either, but hopefully that fair MIGHT be close enough to my skin.  Unfortunately I can't use mineral foundation, so kept trying for the cream.

BooBoo coverup- heard it's good for most skintones, we'll see.  I've never tried it.

Babor Sun Care System- The cream I got last month was ok, and ANYTHING that helps against sun is great for me.

Skin Prep FX primer- Eh, one of those fillers basically. We'll see how it works.

Purlisse Pur-lip Comfort- My lips are rather dry lately. Don't know why.  Worth a shot.

My Mix Foundation (Fair 02)- again, worth a shot, hopefully my skin won't hate it.

Eyebrow razor flipmajig- I don't normally use razors, I wax, but eh, what the heck.

I had to cancel my account and resubscribe to change my selection/billing date, but that was fine. I'm happy that all of my subs are now billing me the first week of the month and I'm super happy with my Beauty Army kit this month! 
biggrin.gif
 I would have adored a "tool" or the ClickR pen thingy though. Oh well, I likey my kit. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would have SUPER loved that Joico! I had hair picked but nada.

I'm assuming it had to do with hair texture, because it didn't come up for me either....not that I would've picked it lol. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm assuming it had to do with hair texture, because it didn't come up for me either....not that I would've picked it lol. 

Ah, maybe. I always put thick for hair. 

I had hair selected for my quiz but I had thin hair selected. Maybe it came in after we already selected our boxes. I love my first Joico product, so I would have put this in my box in a heartbeat!

For those wondering about my Joico...I put that I had dry, damaged hair.  I also selected hair, makeup, and nails for my choices.  I don't know if that helps, but maybe someone else could take the quiz and see what comes up using those choices?

I put that I have thin hair and wanted hair product, but I am not sure if Joico works well on me. I've been using it weekly for 2 months with Nioxin's cleanser and treatment daily. My hair fall out has decreased but I don't know which one helped me better o_O

My hairstylist commented that my hair felt and looked healthier, and the only thing I changed was adding a once a week 5 minute k-pak revitaluxe treatment. I love the stuff to death. 

I wish I was subscribed to Beauty Army this month just for the Purlisse protect. 

If I suscribe for next month's, will there still be older samples to choose from?

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I was subscribed to Beauty Army this month just for the Purlisse protect. 

If I suscribe for next month's, will there still be older samples to choose from?

It depends, some things they have in stock for a long time, other things they run out of really quickly. If they got a lot of it, or not many people want it, it may be around for months. 

Just made my selections for April. Here's what I'm getting:

Pink Sugar Eau De Toilette .06oz

Cover FX Skin Prep Primer .16oz

Pur-lisse Pur Lip Comfort .38oz

My Face Cosmetics My Mix Foundation Fair 02  .5oz

Mad Skincare Redness Rescue .13oz

Karuna Brightening Treatment Mask  1ct

I would have liked to have gotten the mineral foundation instead of the liquid, but I couldn't get it to come up at all. I'm still really happy with my box, though. Much better than last month's.

me too!! I cant wait to get the actual tracking number. I obsessively check them.

Back