Beauty Army - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

same! I'm pumped! Though I've started deleting tracking numbers so I don't obsess lol. 

I don't recommend that! I recently was browsing through orders I'd placed and found an Amazon Marketplace order that had never been delivered--but it was too late to do anything about it.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't recommend that! I recently was browsing through orders I'd placed and found an Amazon Marketplace order that had never been delivered--but it was too late to do anything about it.

I have a list...just can't keep the emails in my inbox. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a list...just can't keep the emails in my inbox. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
As long as you're noting down the tracking #. I know that at my job, if someone calls about a missing shipment, if they haven't got a tracking #, they are completely SOL

As long as you're noting down the tracking #. I know that at my job, if someone calls about a missing shipment, if they haven't got a tracking #, they are completely SOL

Gmail makes it super easy to find, even after I archive it. But also gets rid of the temptation to check it every 10 minutes even though I know its not updating.

Makes sense. But like I said, the thought of FORGETTING an order....well, it's happened to me enough times now. That's why I use Slice on my phone LOL

Makes sense. But like I said, the thought of FORGETTING an order....well, it's happened to me enough times now. That's why I use Slice on my phone LOL

lol, I'll have to look into what this is! 

For those who don't have an iPhone, there is also the website itself. www.goslice.com  It's not a PERFECT system, but it works well enough with a little tweaking.

oh dear god. Im embarrassed by how many orders its picked up. Over 250 that are still in my inbox (normally I delete them after they deliver) since May 2008. Almost $5,000. But online shopping is my main shopping method. I rarely go to the store.

The Slice and Dice feature is really convenient for tracking what Im spending.

Thanks for the heads up, this is great!

My box for this month. I have purlisse balm for my last myglam but other than that nothing really brought my attention so whatever, I can always give it to someone. Other than that, getting super excited for this box. I'm really happy that this month I had completely new set of samples to choose from.

i use a tracking app called POSTED but i will definitely check this one out - thx for sharing!

For those who don't have an iPhone, there is also the website itself. www.goslice.com  It's not a PERFECT system, but it works well enough with a little tweaking.

Love this Slice app you posted about. Love. 
icon_eek.gif

Downloading slice to my phone as we speak, I'm scared to see what it comes up with. 

lol it's down for maintenace right now which may be a good thing since I should be getting ready for work. 

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I put that I have thin hair and wanted hair product, but I am not sure if Joico works well on me. I've been using it weekly for 2 months with Nioxin's cleanser and treatment daily. My hair fall out has decreased but I don't know which one helped me better o_O

I would guess the Nioxin, unless your hair is thinning due to breakage.  I think Joico will only help the breakage, but Nioxin is formulated to help with scalp and follicular problems.   But, I can attest that Joico really does help with breakage caused from over bleaching (which is what I have done), and I haven't noticed so many frizzies or split ends.

Slice is up and running again and its already at $974 and 63 orders, and still loading. /shameful I need to stop shopping. 

Make that almost $3000.

Latest posts

Back