Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as sample selection goes, I think the reason they are so low on blingtone is because they received it in January, when they launched. There were several colors when I selected my samples on Jan. 16, but only the blue was left by Feb. 16. 

I asked for some free samples and said that I would write a review on my blog. So here's hoping I get some MAD samples!

I'm having such bad luck with my subscriptions 
icon_cry.gif

​

I got my beauty army box in the mail yesterday, the box itself is so cute! But the Indie Lee body scrub I chose came opened and dried up. It's a big chunk of dried up sugar
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_cry.gif

​

I got my beauty army box in the mail yesterday, the box itself is so cute! But the Indie Lee body scrub I chose came opened and dried up. It's a big chunk of dried up sugar
icon_sad.gif

take a picture and send them an email! Other people have gotten a free seventh sample in the next month if something like this happened. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Oops! Sorry about the double post! My iPhone said there was an error so I hit submit again. 

icon_cry.gif

​

icon_sad.gif
Oh no! Have you contacted them yet? I've had to work with the CS and found them to be incredibly helpful.

I already got a reply back from MAD skincare! They are sending me samples this week!! woot!!

icon_cry.gif

​

icon_sad.gif

Mine was like that, too (the seal was lifted up), but I think the dried lump might be how it is supposed to be?  I used it and it is fabulous (I used a little water to get it crumbly in the shower).  I almost like it as much as Cake's Sweet Cheeks.

FireNRice...someone else had that problem and posted on fb, beauty army said that becauseher products are all natural, they harden sometimes. If u add a little warm water it helps I think

My box went from Nevada to Indiana to New Jersey over the weekend, so it should be here in Maryland by tomorrow or wednesday! yay! 

YAY! Beauty Army is so awesome! I got the Babor Argan Cream and it's fantastic! I think BA is my second favorite sub now! 
heart.gif
 Plus their fb is so fun and positive!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY! Beauty Army is so awesome! I got the Babor Argan Cream and it's fantastic! I think BA is my second favorite sub now! 
heart.gif
 Plus their fb is so fun and positive!

This is my second ba kit, and I just love it so much. I'm going to sign up for another kit on Thursday so I can get two each month lol.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my second ba kit, and I just love it so much. I'm going to sign up for another kit on Thursday so I can get two each month lol.

hehe, I've thought about doing that! One at the beginning of the month and one towards the middle (what I have now). First, I must see if I like Sindulge. Currently, I have two BB (lol), MyGlam, BA, Julep Maven, Beautyfix, and now Sindulge! hahahaha! I need to cut down. This forum is a terrible influence on my monthly beauty budget! 
icon_lol.gif

When I signed up I only had MyGlam and was waiting for my first BB! 
roflmao.gif

My first box came today!  I must say, I am totally blown away!

Although I was a little disappointed not getting the eyeshadow, the hair and skin samples I did receive seem awesome.  I can't wait to try them.  It's nice the sizes are large enough to fully evaluate each product.  :)

I'm so glad I canceled MyGlam and decided this box would be worth an extra $2 a month.  Can't wait for my next one!

weeeh. On thursday I get to make my March selections! Can't wait to see what products will be available. Im hoping for more make-up and new brands to try out!

You got an awesome box! I get to pick tomorrow and I hope Befine is there. I have been wanting it since they featured it in a BB months and months ago!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box came today! yay! 

Of course I want to try it all right now.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

weeeh. On thursday I get to make my March selections! Can't wait to see what products will be available. Im hoping for more make-up and new brands to try out!
iagree.gif
more make up!! Although, the size of the products (if you find ones you like) totally make up for the lack of make up at the moment!

Back